Things to do in Warsaw during the weekends

Hi,

What do you usually do on your weekends in Warsaw?

Are there any places to visit, any activities, any events or festivals regularly organized you would like to recommend?

What are your top tips for the weekend in Warsaw?

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience, ;)

Christine

Hi, as the weather is perfect these summer days, weekends could be very interesting.
You can go barbecue in banks of Wisla River, Run in Łażnki krolewskie parc, there is one big forest which has a good spot for barbecue and bonfire in Kabaty below Tesco supermarket I recommend :))

If you need a recommendation for a place to hang out or spend an afternoon in I would definitely recommend the Bubbles Bar & Restaurant. It is a cozy bar in the downtown, with huge choice of champagnes and sparkling wines as well as freshly made delicious meals. I always go there with my friends and we never leave dissapointed. Everything, from the atmosphere and service to drinks and food is just perfect!

Hi Christine, I invite you to check out my blog! Every week I am writing a weekend guide. This is this week example: https://www.oddurbanthings.com/majowka-in-warsaw/

I hope you like it!

My friends took me lately on a self-organized food crawl around Warsaw, and it was incredible. We went to few restaurants and pubs to explore the culinary side of the city. The place that I can for sure recommend  is a restaurant called the Akademia Restaurant. We had a traditional Polish dinner there, and everything we had there was truly delicious:)