'Your Expertise AT our Pre-School Centre'

Dear Malaysian Expatriates  :cheers:

We are the holder of the Early Childhood Education Franchise License, 'Smart Reader Kids®', to offer job opportunities to qualified expatriates as educators / teachers at our Pre-School Centre. 

Our Pre-School Centre is located in Bandar Utama (Kayu Ara) Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Smart Reader Kids® has been recognised and certified by Malaysia's Record Book as "Largest Children's Development Network in Malaysia".  Established in Malaysia for 17 years.

In addition, the Smart Reader Kids® program has won numerous awards both locally and internationally and is well received by many parents and educators nationwide.

There are cases, whereby many Malaysian Expatriates does offering tuition and teaching services but do not have a proper place and license to teach especially for children aged 3 to 6 years.

Thus above matter, I would like to share opportunities to expatriates who want to gain income and to develop themselves as an educator by giving permission to use our facilities at our Pre-School Centre along with Terms and Conditions.

'Your Expertise at our Pre-School Centre'

Any questions can be contacted directly: -

Mr. Feroz (017-3377217)

The candidates can email the resume at: -
[email protected]

Hi Mr. Feroz,

How much to buy a franchise for Indonesia?

Regards,

Hi Sir,

For your information, Smart Reader Kids franchise are open outside Malaysia..Currently they newly open in Medan, Indonesia.

You may click http://smartreader.edu.my/franchise-opportunity/ for further information.

FYI, I bought this Franchise on July 2017.

Regards;
Feroz

Yeah, how much to buy a franchise for Indonesia (not Medan as I don't really like that place).

Hello everyone,

@ FerozizwaN, please drop an advert in the dedicated section of the website : Jobs in Malaysia

The forum should not be used to host ads.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed