Is there a Medellin group that gets together, once or twice a month?

Is there a Medellin group that gets together, once or twice a month?

I think Medellin Living hosts a group once a month in a restaurant/bar setting.
I've never been in Medellin at the right time to make one of these events so I can't tell you any more.

There is a well-established international group that usually meets at least once a month in Medellín for English-speaking meetups in restaurants and bars, often in El Poblado.

Since this "outside group" is not promoted or advertised on this forum, I have sent AgroSur a PM personal message with contact information.

Others wishing this information may post or PM to my attention.

cccmedia, from Departamento de Nariño

Hi,

I just moved to medellin as well and xould love to be in touch with that group that meets once a month.
Could you please send them my contact?

Thanks

cccmedia,

Could you PM the info bout this group that meets in Medellín?

Thanks

Yes, Abitibi, I am sending contact information to you via this site's PM messaging about two outside groups that have been holding monthly meetups in Medellín.

Freddy, I am sending you the same information.  As to your request to forward your information to the groups, Freddy, forget it.  That's your job. :)

cccmedia in Depto. de Nariño

cccmedia,

PM Message received!

Thank You

I would like to get the information about the meetings in Medellin. Thank you for your time and information.

Goodnitesweet wrote:

I would like to get the information about the meetings in Medellin. Thank you for your time and information.

I just sent you the information via PM, Goodnitesweet.  Glad to be of assistance.

cccmedia

Please send us the Expat meetings info as well.

Thank you!

sailcompania wrote:

Please send us the Expat meetings info as well.

'Tis done .. and glad to do it.  :)

I would very much like to know if there is a group that meets regularly and join them.
Please post here and let us know.

Thanks

Stanalta, here is one:

https://www.facebook.com/events/556310724728406/

Thanks a bunch.  I have been looking for connections in Medellin and will use this one next time I am there.

Thank you!

I would be very interested in getting more information on the monthly meeting as I just purchased an apartment in El Poblado. I will be there in April and again in July so hopefully they will  be meeting during one of those times.

Jillyjill wrote:

I would be very interested in getting more information on the monthly meeting as I just purchased an apartment in El Poblado.

Dear Jilly,

Welcome to the Colombia forums of expat.com ...

I have just sent the information about Medellín meetups to your PM inbox.

cccmedia

Please send info.

Thanks,