New in Medellin

Hello,

I've just moved to Medelling with my wife. We plan to be here until the end of the year, then move on to Buenos Aires. I'm hoping to find some local friends to meet up with. If anyone has some free time and would like to meet, please let me know. My wife is also looking for new friends. We are in our 30's and love sightseeing, going to restaurants, movies, walking, and are both very laid back. Hope to talk to some of you soon.

Jesse

Hello Jesse.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Aurélie

Hello Jesse,
Welcome to Medellin! Have you already found a place to stay for your time here? We are also a couple in our 30s and looking to rent our one-bedroom semi-furnished apartment precisely for the next 6 months while we finish a job commitment in another city. I'll be in Medellin until this weekend if you'd like to see it. Write to aptaestudiola70 at gmail.com
Carito

i will be there on monday (from florida) for 2 months.  would love to meet up with you.  i like exploring the city, restaurants, dancing, walking the neighborhoods.  my email is [email protected].  i will be living in envigado area.

linda

Hello everyone. Thanks for your responses, I'm feeling very welcome in Medellin.

Carito, I already have an apartment for our time here, but thank you for your offer.
Linda, welcome to Medellin! We'll send you an email and make some plans.

Jesse

great - look forward to meeting you :-)
which neighborhood are you living in?

Hey, Jesse. How are you? I'm César. I live downtown. If you wanna keep in touch, my home phone number is 2280687 and my skype is cesar.augusto.murillo.hoyos. I'm 37.

Hi teacherincolombia36,

Maybe you could tell us how is life, and where are the best restaurants to hang out with friends around Medelling :) ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team.

Hola, the places foreigners prefer in Medellín are at Parque Lleras in El Poblado.

César.