Documents

Hello to everyone! I already checked out what documents me and my wife need for moving to Malta, but i want to reinsure myself and that's why I am here. I am bulgarian and my wife is Moldovan. Thanks in advance

Dyakata94 wrote:

Hello to everyone! I already checked out what documents me and my wife need for moving to Malta, but i want to reinsure myself and that's why I am here. I am bulgarian and my wife is Moldovan. Thanks in advance

The forms are all listed here:     https://identitymalta.com/citizenships-expatriates/

You will need either Form J or A and Form F for your 'family member'  plus the ID forms listed.

You will also need to show evidence of Health cover and, if applying using form J, you will need to show proof of income or capital.

Ray

Dyakata94 wrote:

@Dyakata94

Please note that for the purposes of ‘e-Residence Card' applications, private comprehensive sickness insurance cover is not a mandatory requirement for non-Maltese EU / EEA / Swiss citizens (or their Third Country National (TCN) family members) lawfully registered as employees or self-employed persons.

Thank you very much