want Register Architecture Firm

I want to register an International Architecture firm. Can anyone guide me what is procedure for that? Should I need local partner OR can I register myself.

There is an option to open a representative office:

http://malaysiabizadvisory.com/represen … -malaysia/

But I don't think you can register with the Board of Architects in Malaysia so would need to be just an investor in a local firm.  http://www.lam.gov.my/index.php/registr … tects.html

New topic