Getting Married in Malaysia - Is there an agency that can make it easy

Hello,
I am planning to marry my girlfriend in Malaysia. I am 29 and English. She is 27 and Filipino. I have a working permit. She is currently on a 3 month tourist visa. She was on a long term visa here in Malaysia and has lived here 5 years, but has lost it.

We have looked into getting married and understand the procedure, but I was wondering if anyone knows of an agency that can help with this matter. I would rather pay an agency to sort it out for us than having to go through all the steps myself due to getting the time of work needed and to avoid the complications that inevitably come up when dealing with bureaucracy in Malaysia.

I know there are agencies in Thailand which help you get married there and was wondering if there is something similar in Malaysia? Thanks for any help all..

There are no agencies that I know of. As far as I know you have to go through the steps yourself and one reason is that agents in general dont have a good reputation with the government and people are highly discouraged from using them. Even selling your car, now its required the parties show up to do the transfer, agents are forbidden.

Marriage is a very sensitive topic with the government because of fraud marriages. But as you both are foreigners at least that can be subtracted from the equation. Also, as you both appear to be non-muslim, its easier still.

If you know the steps already just get on with it, thats my advice. Curious here, why do you both want to marry here, is it to take your bride back to your country to live? Is there a reason you didnt want to marry in your country or hers?

Definitely don't marry in the Philippines - its a true nightmare - if not the marriage - the annulment.