Val appeal was rejected

My instition had submitted an appeal for my visa after my val was rejected so i stayed outside Malaysia waiting for my val approval but unfortunately again i got a rejection from immigration without any reason , i hope to hear from you advices how can i do after that and is if possible for my instition to apply for a new one appeal or application . I am pleased to hear from you all the good news

What kind of visa application was rejected?

If an Appeal is rejected - the matter is closed. Immigration decision is therefore final.

Yes appeal was rejected for a student pass , what can i do after that ? can my university submit a new application for a visa ?  and can i come to Malaysia normally or it will affect on me in the near future ?
Thanks

You could try to sign up for another course at a different university. But first ask for the reason why the current one was rejected.

There is no point coming to Malaysia without a VDR (Visa with Reference) because that is the minimum requirement. The VDR and the VAL are the required documents for students.

Arriving on a tourist visa will not enable any transfer to another visa to take place. Overstaying results in eventual deportation and a 5 year ban.

The first reason was release letter , records , attendance as well  i studied for 4 months my visa was for 6 months in the institute that i studied , i brought from my institute after i transferred the visa from institute to university but finally i got rejected and i don't know the final reason , i have university card and insurance i wonder how i have registered for non-graduate english requirements and my visa is rejected   , i hope to clarify in details.
Best regards

OK - it sounds like the problems are these:

1. The required paperwork was not obtainable by the university for their application
2. You dropped out of the course rather than finish it, so the attendance record was not sufficient.
3. The current educator could not provide the transcript of studies undertaken, nor provided the release/completion certificate.

I get the impression immigration may think you are not serious about studying and intend to use the student visa to stay in Malaysia and work etc.

I don't drop out course i swear but my university requested me to study English as required thing to study Master.

OK - did you get the required standard in the IELTS examination?

I got band 5 and the required is 6 , i registered at ELS to complete 4 months but unfortunately i finished 2 months because immigration and university requested me to leave Malaysia and wait. I couldn't finish the rest 2 months because i am still outside Malaysia after i spent a lot of money.

Well nothing to do to do as you have got final rejection.

If that case, can I apply to another uni and get a new visa?