Looking for professional cosmetic shop

Hello everyone!
I just moved to Bangkok month ago, and I still cant find something like a shop for professional hairdressers (I need to buy professional color for my hair, like wella, or matrix, or igora, etc..)

Does anybody can help me? :) Thank you !

Depending on which area you live as I know 3 places, Pratunam; Samut Prakarn and Nothaburi

For hair dye colour, you can buy Revlon; Igor; L'Oréal at supermarkets like Gourmet Market at Siam Paragon; Emquartier and Emporium or Tops at Central Chidlom.

But they don't have stylist tools, aprons, hair treatment gel etc or their rage is very limited.

I can tell you which shop to go if you let me know which area you prefer to go.

For specific Brand and products, perhaps contact the brand Company direct. Just Google for the brand and get the contact information.

Hello!

Thank you for your reply. I live near of Lad Phrao subway station, and work near of Phechaburi subway station, so this area would be perfect

Hi
Go to the shop at Pratunam which is the row of shops opposite Platinum Shopping Center. It's near the cross road junction and a big shop. They sell equipments etc for hair stylists. They open 7 days a week.

Thank you very much

Have fun shopping and don't buy all ya. Keep some for others to buy too. Hahaha

I will try  :D

were you being ? que tal Bangkok te gusta, o te estas desarrollando  el la City
rafael

Hi Business management > you should please write in English so that everyone can understand. Thnak you

Right, cosmetics and salon products can be purchased anywhere. Pretty straightforward. As with the salon supplies, you might wanna try going to Chinatown too.

Hello

You should be able to get it at Siam Paragon