Where can I buy real 100% virgin hair extensions in Bangkok?

Hello there I need some help from you guys :D who know any store that sell real 100% virgin hair in bangkok as i want to buy hair extensions and then find a salon myself to let them install for me.
The reason why i don't go to salon where they already provided hair extensions for me  is because last time i  went to a popular salon where they can understand english and they use mixed of real hair and fake hair for me and I paid 20k for that!! so i think it would costed me less if i buy hair myself.

i live in Sukhumvit soi 33 and there is one hair boutique called Malaysia hair imports. it's where i've just bought my 8 pieces hair clips they sell 100% virgin hair with retail and wholesale price. honestly i really like it. price is not expensive compare to its quality. well if you don't care about quality you know where to go for cheap hair, MBK or Platinm. but thats it,i've tried them both they can't last over a year then they tangled. what a waste of money so i just decided to give them a shot to try out their product and no lie, i love them!

Did you ever find a store for extensions? I would suggest you finding a vendor on aliexpress. I order with Baisi Hair. Order arrives in 3 business days. Hair quality is good and it's pretty cheap. I ordered from Aliexpress when I lived in the US as well

Closed