Take a dog to Romania

Hi,
My husband and I are going to Tour Europe with our Dog a Staffordshire Bull Terrier cross (boxer we think). Does anyone know if the Staffordshire Bull Terriers (Staffies) are allowed in Romania ? Some countries have the breed on their Banned list and we want to make sure we will have no issue in Romania.  I am having problem finding this information on the internet, have contacted the Romania consulate and different websites but nobody is answering.
Thanks in advance
Corinne

Feral dogs run wild all over Romania, no one will bat an eye at yours or tell you it's not allowed I think. No worries :)

Only 3 breeds as far as I know, are not allowed in Romania, or most of Europe for that mattter:

American Pitt Bull Terrier
Boerboel
Bandog.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Thanks for your answer - I'm also going from the principal that if there is nothing on the internet then there can't be a problem :-)
Corinne

Hello everyone,

Just to inform you that this thread is now on the Romania forum for better visibility.

All the best,
Bhavna

corinnemandard wrote:

Thanks for your answer - I'm also going from the principal that if there is nothing on the internet then there can't be a problem :-)
Corinne

Actually the answer IS on the internet, but you need to write/read in Romanian ;)