I am getting desperated... about my study visa in ICPNA in miraflores

Hello everyone

My name is Jaco Wong. I will be flying into Peru on 5 September to study Spanish in Miraflores.
I have read the information on the website of ICPNA, and it said I will be needing a carnet de extranjeria to register my studies..
I am really confused, is it possible for a foreigner to obtain a carnet de extranjeria once I am in Peru as a tourist?
I tried to call the consulate of Peru in Hong Kong. However, they did not give me too much valuable information. All they have said is to contact the institution once I am in Peru........
I still have some time before I fly to Peru, I want to know desperately what documents do I need to prepare for myself to apply for a student visa or a carnet de extranjeria.. please..............
I am really desperated.....

Thank you for reading my post
Thank you veryyyyy much
: (
A really desperated 24 years old from Hong Kong

Moderated by Christopher last week
Reason : Advertising of services and products is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Lima

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Lima

Moving to Lima

Find tips from professionals about moving to Lima

Travel insurance in Lima

Enjoy stress-free travel to Lima