Tarjeta de Entrada de Peru ( Entry Receipt )

I have lost my entry receipt, & was hoping that someone could inform me what to do.

I went to Ecuador last November so I could re-enter Peru with a new 90 day entry receipt ( so I have over-stayed  by approx. 60 days ) but as I say,I have lost it, & was hoping to go to Ecuador on holiday again soon, then re-enter Peru with another fresh 90 day receipt.
So, what is the best thing to do about this? or what are my options, if any? Is it a big hassle to get a new one? Can I just go ahead & book my airfare & sort this out at immigration at the airport when I leave? Or do I maybe have to go to see the folk at the immigration office here in Lima? HELP !!!

Thanks!

The TAM card?  I think you can just go to the airport and buy a new one.  I would call the airport and ask them. :)

Entry receipt, hahaha!

During my one year in Peru, I became convinced that the only purpose of that thing is to charge tourists who've lost it on their way out of the country. I think it was like $10 USD, not little but not much.

Nothing to get worried about, the most drama I had from losing that thing was in bribing an immigration official during a run from Tacna to Arica.

I always left the country before my 90 days, but I heard that they charge $1 / day you overstayed. I also heard they dumped that system for some lump sum.

Regardless, having overstayed as long as you did, it's probably in your financial best interest to lose that paper.

Although this is an old thread, I can offer some additional insight into this problem:

Now, in 2012 (I don't know how long back) they have a computer data base of everyone who enters/leaves Peru.  Using your passport and probably just your name, they can look up the record of all of your entries and exits.  Thus, at the immigration line, they will immediately know that you over stayed your entry.  The fine is still $1.00 per day day, but if you go to the Min Exterior in person, you can pay about $30. dollars to get an extension, but I think it is only 30 days. HOWEVER,I don't know if they will also add the fine.

An aunt of my Peruvian wife, entered Peru a couple years ago, with her U.S. Passport and when she was leaving to return to the U.S. they wanted to fine her about $360. for the time she was in Peru beyond the 90 days.  (She should have entered with her Peruvian passport and ID card) But then they probably would have hasseled her for not having the voting stamp on her ID card and she would have had to go to the federal election board to get an exoneration due to her absence from Peru.  Red tape yes! Lots of it in Peru.

Not having had the experience I can only tell you what I have heard and that is you have to pay a penalty. I think you also have to promise to ' to never do that again '  LoL.......pistachio

The penalty is only 9soles they give a a yellow paper its really simple no big deal dont stress urself