Small Business Networking

I have been running a small business in Marrakech for a little over a year, and have yet to find much in the way of a support network.

What are good places (in person or online) to talk with other small business owners about the issues we face and the ways we solve problems? I'm not talking about another place where everyone just spams their latest job offer or business, but somewhere to talk about the ways that business is done differently here than in our home countries.

Questions like what software do you use to take care of different parts of your business? How do you market well in Morocco? How do you build an online presence when ecommerce and electronic payment aren't so common?

Does anyone on here have recommendations for that sort of group?

I've noticed that several moroccan small businesses are now advertising on facebook by setting up business pages or what are called sponsored pages if that could help.
Many businesses here design a site with a shopping cart without online payments, They just charge delivery and have you pay at time of delivery, depending what kind of business you are running, as for networking, that's a tough one; I would just talk to former employees and find out how they did things at their last place of employment, I would hire someone with experience in SEO, but through the hiring process, interview as many candidates and get an idea of how they did it at their last place of employment. Just ideas

It's better to find local business people and talk. Start with one people and he will bring you to many, then you will surely be enlightened.

Hi,

You can use avito.ma or https://www.marocannonces.com or hmizate.ma to advertize your business but your announce should be in arabic or french to get clients.