Streaming TV

Can anyone suggest a web page that streams UK television channels into Bulgaria.

I have no TV, but it would be nice to watch the UK elections unfold...

Mike.

tvcatchup.com/    - not used it myself and not sure what the catch up time is.  If I get notified of another I will let you know

Hi Mike

This is a difficult one. There used to be a few but as far as I am aware you would need to set up a VPN to watch any of them now outside the uk.
Filmon and freeview are only available now via VPN.
You could always try live streams through YouTube though.
If you want to go the VPN route then a couple of good free ones are Turbo VPN or Tunnelbear. Both offer free services but they can be a bit slow during busier periods.

Hope that helps a little bit anyway.

Paul

Terracopter wrote:

Can anyone suggest a web page that streams UK television channels into Bulgaria.

I have no TV, but it would be nice to watch the UK elections unfold...

Mike.

Hi Mike,

This is becoming a tricky one to watch for Free. Filmon use to be free but now they charge to access UK channels. You can download a free VPN like Hola and use BBC, ITV websites. But the BBC is becoming harder to watch via their website even using a VPN.

There is TVCatchup which is free and no need to download anything and can ve used without a VPN.

I hope this is of some use

Hey Lewisannie, and thanks for getting back to me.

I've tried catchup TV and it seems to be working fine.. Although catchup seems to be a misnomer.
According to NEWS programs it seems to run in real time.. Which is good enuff for me to watch Peter Snow and his swingometer!!!

Thanks again.... Mike.