Do we have Sky TV service available in BG?

Can we get Sky TV through Satellite Dish? Or is it available through other means like cable?

I was a senior engineer engineer at Thames TV 1979-1992, you will need a 4mtr dish. Not a great idea. With a 2.5MB Internet connection you can do it with a IPTV box and a subscription.

4 meters ones? that's a lot bigger! I've seen photos of some properties with dish of, I think, about 1 to 2 meter. would they be for other satellites?

I did all the calulations before I came to Bulgaria two yeas ago. It's more difficlut as the footprint has been reduces intenioanlly to stop expats in Spain and Bulgaria watching UK SKY. The only relible way is IPTV.

Omm, it's interesting to know. why would they do that? Bulgaria and Spain are in Europe as well plus if someone has subscription here in UK and holiday home or second home there then why not he or she be able to watch there?

It's down to international copy write issues, and just being awkward. There are thousands on Brits in Spain watching SKY with a real UK subscription, SKY they want it stopped. That is why honest people have no option but to go through the back door to watch SKY, who are now the real losers. It's far cheaper the other way.

I agree with Pooh Bear and most ex pats with Sky go through the back door method. But dont forget the "local" suppliers run ti over 100 stations some in English Eurosport for example. There not the best but then neither is SKY for the money