Wifi and mobile phone options

i think its time to do both. now i know we have electric (im sooo excited you cant imagine after all the stress and worry of not having it).

i better get the wifi up and running before taking a teenage lad and a 20 year old lad over. theyd murder me if they had to option to have broadband.

i think its sensible to get a bukgrian pay as you go unlimited sim and phone. where is my best option please

I got a package from A1 which I think is the best supplier in BG ?  It cost me 145lv initially  and that gave me a load of days use .. it was a TV WiFi package .. and there was a WiFi phone came with it and option for mobile phone ... Get  Tesco Sims  there free when you order which I believe is O2  as they are still free to use in EU  .. you can get 5000 minutes 5000txt and 10gb data for £10 a month with no contract .. it's called a rocket pack .. believe there is a 20gb one aswell .. I use 10gb my wife uses 20gb lol big tiktok and karaoke fan..  she is a mad philippino ..mobile phones in BG have to be registered

@Suzi Masterson

And be aware that a lot of films are dubbed to Bulgarian with no English sub titles .. not sure I'd buy the TV/film package again .. WiFi works great as it's a wireless one .. no land line required ..   you can check your area coverage on there site ...

I need to sus out whet English film streamers are best there . I e netflix etc.

It's works out about a third less cost than UK for a similar package

A1 is very good but obviously depends on your village. We were lucky and found a good customer sales rep in Vratsa who speaks good English. We found the tv package good but not  enough data for our needs eg tv streaming on Firesticks so we have two unlimited mobile dongles, one in each house and we both have unlimited 5g sim cards in our dual sim phones.

I think our bill this month for our satellite tv package, 2 unlimited WiFi dongles (biscuits) and 2 unlimited 5g sim cards was 121 leva.

What we did find on enquiring is we could only have a phone if we paid in full upfront for it, so at the moment are still running our old unlocked Huawei phones.

Thank you all.

ive been told a1 were good for mobile.

wed need unlimited tv because i have a 20 year old, a 13 year old and a 3 year old. take my 3 year old daughtes cartoons away she': murder me!

ill pick up an a1 sim card and a cheap unlocked phone and see where we go from there.

its knowing whats the best option for wifi.

ill have a look and gwt it areanged

thank you 😊

Thank you all.
ive been told a1 were good for mobile.
wed need unlimited tv because i have a 20 year old, a 13 year old and a 3 year old. take my 3 year old daughtes cartoons away she': murder me!

ill pick up an a1 sim card and a cheap unlocked phone and see where we go from there.

its knowing whats the best option for wifi.

ill have a look and gwt it areanged

thank you 😊

-@Suzi Masterson

For TV why dont you get an IPTV package?