Any English jobs in BELO Horizonte

Hey there, does anyone know of any job openings for the above position  in BELO Horizonte?

Thanks

Brazil is currently in a recession and the only way I know of finding work is Being of a Professional Level, Certified English, I.T, Doctor, Lawyer etc.. it is to my understanding is that "a potential employer must be able to show that a Brazilian Citizen cannot be found for the work" that is required that is to my knowledge and I think one must be fluent with Portugese. I am retired yet I will be seeking work in a year with one of the airlines just need to become fluent in Brazilian Portuguese so wish me luck.

Thanks for the heads up and good luck on your quest

No problem amigo, research is important. I think if you use the question block and ask " Hiring foreign nationals or foreigners" I'm sure someone has presented the question on the forum. Also maybe look into the tourism field in your area, I know Belem has quite a few foreign english speaking visitors so as soon as my portugese gets better (for it changes every frickn day/lol). I'm going to look into that field and see what's up for Belem is the jump off point for the Amazon.

hi there
If you can lay bricks or concrete render then i have a job for you in Goinaina