Medical Visa query for Oman

Hi All,

I am from india and i was in oman on express visa and gave my medical there and there was some minor issue which was reflected in chest.   I told them i dont have any history and they also said that we dont thin its anything major and can be cured through antibiotics.I was advised by doctor that i can go for CT scan and if that comes clean then you can forfiet the xray report. However i had a flight very next day for india and i was advised by my employer in oman to get the tests done from india. Now when i got it done through GAMCA empanelled center they also diagonised  the same thing and declared me unfit without any CT. Now may i request you to answer me the following:

1. Can i still go back to oman and continue with CT scan as advised by doctor?

2. If not CT scan, after how long can i re appear for X ray test in oman?

3. Does Indian center by themselves submit report in ministry online or we have to send the hard copy to oman and get it verified by ministry?

Your response will be highly appreciated

Regards

Hi,

I think you had a nemounia or something like in childhood, so a small tiny dot in chest appear...
Further as GAMCA has issued report then it is uploaded in site and it will be active for 3 months. After that it will be inactive. If GAMCA has not issued report then better tell GAMCA not to issue report  so that same will not be uploaded.

Though you can still take a chance and come here and do fresh medical test and CT scan but 90% chance are that here again doctor may failed you for the same reason.