Vdrl positive Tpha negative

Hello guys
I am a new guy to muscat...i am on my family visit visa here.I was in search of job and finally made it to find one ,the company has told me that they will process for the employment visa .so i happened  to give a medical test for the visa in a hospital in Muscat. The results were shocking that VDRL was reactive
(19.4 and RPR-positive:titre 8).i was clueless regarding this .....then i consulted the doctor again and he said that confirmatory test TPHA has to be done.I did the test and fortunately it was non reactive (negative).The doctor has given a certificate  also that i am not suffering from syphilis and it was a false vdrl result.
But the hospital has not put fit stamp and have asked to consult the Ministry of health.I am really freaking out because my visa is gonna expire shorly and for employment visa process also medical fitness  is required .can someone tell me wether i will get fitness from Moh for the above issue
I dono wat to do......please help me out

Hi
VDRL can come false positive so TPHA was done ,you have to go to CDC or Govt. Hospital ,place where they are dealing with visa .They can run both the tests again & you can get the certificate of fitness according to your test results ,won't take much time
My advice go as soon as possible
Regards

Respect sir,
I want to know that a man suffered from syphilis and presently vdrl test show negative after treatment but tpha positive.can he go to gulf country for job.please reply on my email ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi ajitkumar1985,

Only the certifying doctor at the GAMCA clinic where the test is done would decide whether the candidate is "Fit to Trave" or not.

Dear Brother,

Did you managed to get the visa for false VDRL positive. I also face same problem could you please advise

You should act on it

Your nationality?
Your gender?

If it is already positive they will give medical fit certificate???

What should i do forward

@Jamaal1994

did you get oman working visa after syphilis tretment