Buying Home Pregnancy test kit in Oman, Muscat

Hi, I hope someone can help me with this.

I am a Muslim woman of Omani origin but born and bred in England.

Me and my husband are currently in Muscat for 3 weeks holiday. And I think i am pregnant! Would like to go to phamarcy to buy a home pregnancy test kit but was wondering if it's allowed or not.

Thank you for your help help

Hi tutimozzy,

There are absolutely no problems in getting a personal pregnancy test kit at the local pharmacies. No questions would be asked by the pharmacist (except perhaps 'do you know how to use this'), and no answers need be given by the buyer.

Alternately, you can also go to any of the many clinics or hospitals and do a simple urine test to find out if it's a 'yes' or a 'no'. That would be relatively easier and hopefully more reliable.

Hey can I know how much does it cost?

Hi, I know price of two brands which one is Clearblue and it's around 2.7omr, other brand I don't remember the name but that was 2.6, Clearblue also has a digital kit which shows the result 4 days earlier as they claim and that's for 4.5

Hi, Which pharmacy in muscat can I find the Ovulation test kit and which brand do you prefer?/

Is there CLearblue brand available too??

Maede wrote:

Hi, I know price of two brands which one is Clearblue and it's around 2.7omr, other brand I don't remember the name but that was 2.6, Clearblue also has a digital kit which shows the result 4 days earlier as they claim and that's for 4.5

Which pharmacy and what brand please :)

How much money pregnant test