Brief meet up in Kota Kinabalu

Good afternoon.

I will be in Kota Kinabalu from 12th to 15th May. Would love to meet anyone for coffee or tea. I have returned to my home country in 2015 and comes to visit Malaysia (Ipoh  most frequent) for few days holiday or to watch Field Hockey Tournament...

Thanks,
Maria

You prefer to be called Maria, but claim to be a Filipino,...........................eh :/

But I am 100% Filipino... full name, Maria Corazon Buhisan-Nuestro... I don't like being addressed as "dear".... so I always say, "Please call me, Maria"

I have no doubt that you're from the P.I.. My point was that you refer to yourself as being a Filipino (male), rather then a Filipina (female), named Maria. With all the religiously tolerated, and increasing amount of trans-gender activity in SE Asia these days (including Malaysia), may I suggest that you refer to yourself as being a Filipina, not a Filipino, for purposes of clarity, and thus avoiding any possible misunderstandings. These days, you need to be very specific with your personal "gender-orientation" details.  Just a friendly suggestion. Ok? :cheers:

@ ARB360... Filipino - is the general and accepted term.

My post: 
I will be in Kota Kinabalu from 12th to 15th May. Would love to meet anyone for coffee or tea. I have returned to my home country in 2015 and comes to visit Malaysia (Ipoh  most frequent) for few days holiday or to watch Field Hockey Tournament...

As your reply isn't related to my post... send me pm instead and not reply on this thread.
By the way, I honestly do not appreciate YOUR friendly suggestion - NOT friendly at all, in my opinion. Best approach - you could've sent me private message.

@ ARB360... Filipino - is the general and accepted term.

Correction duly noted. I sincerely meant no offence. However, I was just being in keeping with current trends ~ For example: - One class/education level of Filipinas will take serious exception to being gender dismissed, and then referred to, in the Latino masculine tense. Indeed, those Filipina lady's manage to communicate their correctively firm handlingo school-teacher lectures, in the traditional Senora manner, instead.

Thus, Maria, I do most humbly apologize, for stupidly not having immediately recognized the difference, in your regard, instead. Now, back to the main topic thread, bye! :cheers: