Find wonderful doctors in Shanghai !!

If you're ever in the market for a GI doctor, Dr. Jian Ang at Shanghai United Family Hospital is the best choice you could make.

A friend of mine, Jeff, recently received the upsetting news that his stomach pain was caused by a cancerous tumor in his colon. However, I was so pleasantly surprised by the strength that Jeff expressed when sharing the news with me. Jeff mentioned that his strength and peace of mind is all thanks to Dr. Ang's communication style.

Dr. Ang is a world-class communicator. When she delivered the diagnosis she did so with sympathy and seriousness so that there was no panic. She communicated clearly that surgery was needed right away, and helped Jeff connect with Dr. Zhang Zhuo at SHU who did a great job at trying his best to remove the cancer. Jeff and his wife remained confident during the process because Dr. Ang was so confident. This kind of experience is truly one that everyone should have with their doctor.

Hi gltan,

Thanks for sharing your friend's experience with all of us. :)

Can you please recommend Dr, Ang & Dr. Zhang Zhuo in the Shanghai business directory under the Doctors category? Our members could benefit from their professionalism and expertise.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sarvesh
https://www.expat.com team

Great!

I, myself, have found an excellent Clinic with western and Chinese doctors in Shanghai called Sky Clinic, which is right next to St. Michael's Hospital.  The Chief GP is from Chile, and has been in China 8 years already, speaks fluent English, Spanish and Chinese.