Weight loss/control group

Hi, husband moved to pudong this month. Would like to invite another expat Who reside in pudong area to join this club. We can suport each other's life to gain their confidence, stay healthy with exercise together, and maintain the ideal weight. I would love to sharing my secret tips how to remove my 20kgs of overweight (before 68, became 48kgs) 3 years ago and recently 18kgs within 3months (before 68kgs, now otw to 50kgs) with 170cms height. In this club we will share information how to choose The right food(food consultation), yoga class, boxing class, sauna, and dancing club(salsa and belly dance). Time and cost will be arranged later. I'm so sorry but, this club for ladies only. Any race, any skin color, any age, as long as U are able to speak English, healthy, and know how to respecting others, U are most welcomed. Being Fat is not a destiny, it's ur choice. There's a will, there's a way. Hit me some message if u are interested. Thank U...

Hello Bella_Shu,

You should post an ad in the appropriate section which is Activities in Shanghai.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Thank You!! :)

i'm on diet right now. i live in Fuxing Zhong road. do you have any special tips for losing weight? thank you

nps20 wrote:

i'm on diet right now. i live in Fuxing Zhong road. do you have any special tips for losing weight? thank you

Where is fuxing zhong road?