Best IVF clinic in Shanghai

Hi there,

We just relocated to Shanghai not long ago. I am looking for a fertility clinic that has good track records in ivf (ok with Chinese speaking docs). Does anyone has any recommendations or had gone through ivf here?

We used the Number 9 hospital - we were successful now expecting twins in September. The hospital is not very clean, the doctors not that helpful, terrible long waiting times and constant costs to everything. However we got the result we wanted. Western clinics are available but are very very expensive so you have to decide money over convenience. Kind regards, Dr Stephen

Shanghai United Family Hospital is a good choice for you. The hospital is clean and quiet. There is a mix of local and foreign doctors and all of them are conversant in English.  They are professional and patient. You won't face long line. Good luck! :D

You can read my blog as I detail out my experience at Ji Ai: https://ivfjourneyinshanghai.wordpress.com/blog/

Hi sarahJ
I am also an expat living in shanghai and i want to do IVF.  Thank God i found your blog it's really helpful. May i ask your wechat ID? I need to ask some questions regarding the ivf protocol. Hope we can share some info.

Really appreciate it.

Best regard,
Sandra

Hi drmyler,
May i know who's doctor you use for the ivf treatment? Can he/she speak english? I want to do IVF and i'm searching the best hospital with the highest successful rate.

Thanks for the information. can I please ask how long does it take to complete the whole process?

Hi @drmyler!
Thank you for sharing your great experience on the IVF with number 9 hospital.
Could you please share their address. Thanks again.
Kind regards
Samantha.

If you can share their contact information,too. Awesome.
Thanks again.