I'm new and need a bit of help

Hello, I am moving to Riyadh in June permanently, currently travel to the country on a single entry visa. I am looking for a family villa on a compound where British School is available. Can anyone give me the name or phone number so I can make some enquiries? Help would be very much appreciated. Thanks :)

Hi smercer, welcome to Expat.com ;)

I would suggest you browse through the Riyadh Classifieds > Accommodation, till a member gives you a more specific response.

Best of luck with the move smercer :)

Haf

Hi.

The Al Hamra Oasis Village compound adjoins the British International School in Riyadh. Children living on Al Hamra walk to school without having to leave the compound. Many of the BISR teaching staff live on Al Hamra. Tel # +96612490440 website alhamra.com.sa

There are other compounds nearby. The names of these include-
Najd Compound 10 min from BISR
Cordoba Village- 10-15 min
Arizona Ranch Resort- 10-15 min
Al Waha Garden Village- 10-15 min
FAL Compound- 10-15 min

All are relatively close to the school. Some are very expensive e.g. Arizona Ranch Resort, while others like FAL & Al Waha Garden Village are much cheaper. All of these compounds provide transportation to & from the school. Most will have a website. Google them & see.

Good luck.

Chris

Hello

One more compound to add to the list above; Granada Village. Its also about 10 minutes away from the BISR and they provide transport for the kids to/from school.

You can contact the manager, Mr Abdullah on +966 1 248 8387.

Regards,
Khalid.