Akaria Compound - Riyadh

Hi

Anyone had any experience in living at Akaria Compound.

I am keen to find out more info on this as i will be based in Olaya and it also seems very affordable.

Any reviews will be welcomed..

Regards

Affordable price is the only advantage of that compound. Buildings are old, not well maintained. For such a price you can find a lot of better offers in other areas.

Hello, it is good Location with Security and pool and Gym they have apartments one and tow bed unfurnished but the Buildings are old. Price between 50 to 60000 SR i can help you if you want.
Regards

sir we are planning to move to riyadh  of course after all the travel ban restrictions.
can you help us on more details for akaria compound.

Can I have your contact number to contact for Akaria compound

Salam,

Can you share your mobile number? I am looking for an apartment in Akaria

I have been calling the property officer but seems failed. And suddenly she called and when requested to see the place she ask to bring money amounting of a year rent. How do they work here I am so confused

Hi All,

Can someone pls share the contact number of the concerned person at Akaria compound for rent.

Thanks

Looking for 3 BR unfurnished apartment within SAR 100k around diplomatic quarter within 10-12 km

https://sa.arabplaces.com/riyadh/al-aka … ound-82897

@Mohammed 123

Aswkm Mr Mohammed kindly neeed your support looking for 2bhk

Thanks
Anees
Hello manzooranees,

Welcome to Expat.com1f603.svg

You can post an advert in the Housing in Riyadh section.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

@Mohammed 123  Would you have the contact number for Akaria?

The one on the website is never answered.

Hi, what is range of 1Bed/Hall/Kitch?bathroom apartment - furshnish in Akaria. if anyone have this info can you please share with contact no. Thanks  -

@Mohammed 123 please contact me on *** I am looking for a house

Moderated by Bhavna last month
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the open forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@asad Khan51

Hello,

Please create an advert in the Housing in Riyadh section if you are searching for a place to rent so that members can contact you.

All the best

Bhavna