Al Reem Residential Compound

Hi, we are an expat family and will be moving soon to Riyadh, the company has allocated our residence in Al Reem Residential Compound, can any one please let me know positives and negatives about this compound, is it mainly western or mixed?? How far is it from the main two international schools, AIS-Riyadh and the British International School, is it family friendly, how is the security and the facility's in the compound? Is it apes friendly? How's the management...etc..
Thanks

Hi.

Al Reem is OKAY.. not amazing. Mixed with some from South Africa actually. I know nothing about the schools, although there are many kids around the compound so I figure it should be OK.
Apes friendly? not really sure if anyone owns apes there, i guess we'll find out.
The place is geared towards families; lots of children running around and at times they take over the not so Olympic sized pool.
I hear it's good value for money; i mean after all, you do get what you pay for, I've seen compounds costing in the upper 400's per year, so can't be the same as that.
management, again, not amazing, but OK. They tend to respond if you have an issue, how successful are they is another question.

Hope you enjoy

Hi... Am working in Riyadh based a private company. I applied to permanent residence for Australia. and any know migration document preparing agent in Riyadh
Please give me details
Off office to prepare some documents

It is a good compound , my friend is living there, of course good value of money . It is relatively new. schools are not too far nor too close . Management is fine, u can have your pet. I heard residents are bit unhappy with new Spanish residents and find them annoying for nagging management for minor issues . That's all i know for now

KAJSNA wrote:

Hi, we are an expat family and will be moving soon to Riyadh, the company has allocated our residence in Al Reem Residential Compound, can any one please let me know positives and negatives about this compound, is it mainly western or mixed?? How far is it from the main two international schools, AIS-Riyadh and the British International School, is it family friendly, how is the security and the facility's in the compound? Is it apes friendly? How's the management...etc..
Thanks

Dear, Why don't you check Al Nakhla Residential Resort, its the biggest western resort in Riyadh, mainly westerns, life style, modern, and the newest, its like a home away from home, services and facilities way more than any other compound, family friendly and provides shuttles to AIS-R and the British School since its between and close to both, and the security level is the highest among all

Check their facebook page: Al Nakhla Residential Resort

Alnakheel is too good but it has very few residents yet. Way too expensive

Al Nakhla* Residential Resort,,, well its getting filled really fast, and remember its the biggest with 1074 units, its a city in a city. Other compounds are cheaper but resident has to pay for a new furniture, wifi, monthly services, electricity, gardening, water, ac, lease increase, and others which is already paid off at Al Nakhla

Yeah u r right

How much are the rent prices in al reem and nakhla compounds for a 2 or 3 bedroom ?? Anyone knows?

Hi! How are you? I'm moving to AL Reem next month and wanted to know if there are activities such us gym classes for women, sports or music classes for kids, etc..

Thank you! :)

Maria

what r the prices ????