Land Registry processing time

Hello, Could anyone here with experience of buying a place in Malta tell me how long it took for them to get the result of searches back from the Land Registry?

I am in a situation where time is of the essence. My notary supposedly submitted "Form E" for requesting searches 3 weeks ago but she says the Land Registry take as long as they take, there is nothing that can be done to hurry them along. The problem is if I don't complete the sale by the end of this month I will lose my 10% deposit on my flat! It is a combination of the bank and my notary's fault that it has become this urgent.

How long does the Land Registry typically take to produce search results? Any advice what to do?

@ianmalta it varies a lot on the property, quality of previous searches, have they been kept up to date etcetcetc

Allow AT LEAST 3 months for a purchase end to end, AT LEAST.

It's already been almost 4 months in total :( Almost 4 weeks since the search forms were submitted to the Land Registry.

Call everyone every day :) that's about the only suggestion - I took some risk and started searches long before the sanction letter, they usually wait. Finished in 3 months would have been 4 if I hadn't.

Thanks for the advice. Actually it turns out the searches came through last week, just the notary didn't think to let me know. Hopefully it should all be plain sailing from now on.