Want to bring my wife on visit visa

Dear.

I would like to bring my wife here in saudi Arabia on visit visa, but the problem lies with the passports. I am newly married, my passport doesn't have her name mentioned in it,  in the same time her passport also doesn't have my name mentioned in it and home address is also not the same, since she has got her passport before marriage.

Kindly reply
Thanks

You have two options, apply for visit visa using ur marriage certificate and both passports attached. Else use ur marriage certificate and change ur wife's passport and it will cost u 1000,1500 for normal and 3000 for tatkal. Shr will get her new passport in 3-4 days and it's so easy.

Thanks Dear suribhai
Yes I do have marriage certificate,  but the marriage certificate alone is enough to get passport?   since I must have to change her address in Aadhar card, then I have to use aadhar card as a address proof to get passport in order.

Changing address on Aadhar card is very easy for that plz  check their website. Also they have been advertising in TV for how to change address for Aadhar card. For modification of address on passport is very easy too.

I have construction composite technician visa.. Can I bring my mother and my wife saudi Arabia  on visit visa?
Thanks

If you want to update or correct your details using internet you can easily do that. government has launched a service where you can easily modify your details anytime you want to. You need to visit the aadhar website and use your mobile number for logging in and aadhar card address change online can be done.

Dear Friends.
Can anyone clarify my doubt..
I have attestation for UAE, Now I need attestation for Saudi embassy. Do I need to go through again  the entire process meaning University attestation, higher education attestation and then Saudi embassy attestation. Or I can directly go for Saudi embassy attestation?

Go directly for Saudi Embassy Attestation

Thanks Mr. Jawed

Hi, my friend is also facing similar problem she wants to bring her mother in saudi.please give me some suggestions for the procedure to bring her mother in saudi.she recently done aadhar card verification of her mother.

What if i have not applied for marriage certificate and i am staying in saudi arabia and my wife is residing in india?
We both have adhaar card but we have changed anythng. Could you please tell me the procedure how to get my wife here on visit visa.
Thank you

What if i have not applied for marriage certificate and i am staying in saudi arabia and my wife is residing in india?
We both have adhaar card but we have not changed anythng. Both person marital status is single in adhaar card and passport. We couldnt make it because of various reason at that point of time. Could you please tell me the procedure how to get my wife here on visit visa.
Thank you

Jasheer wrote:

We both have adhaar card but we have not changed anythng. Both person marital status is single in adhaar card and passport. We couldnt make it because of various reason at that point of time. Could you please tell me the procedure how to get my wife here on visit visa.
Thank you

Get your marriage certificate translated into Arabic and legalized by the KSA embassy.

Without my presence, can i apply for marriage certificate?