Got job offer in Scotland

Hello everyone...

I got job offer in Scotland from Alan Rowberry north sea Ltd as Finance manager...

They also provide all expense from their side but  I am still confused that may be that is hoax company... Or scam becouse I was attend interview by Email....

So pls guide me....what I have to do
.. Sign offer letter or not.
Reply pls...

company Name is Alan Rowberry north sea Ltd....       

7 Goosedubs Place, Newcarron, Falkirk, FK2 7GW Scotland HRTel: +44 741 846 9861 Website: www.alanrowberry.co.uk

According to scamadviser.com the website has only been up 22 days, and is operated out of Nigeria via South Africa.  The address is in a residential neighborhood.

It stinks of a scam!!!

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Thank you so much

Agree totally with Romaniac; almost certainly some sort of scam.  Assuming you are not an EU citizen, they aren't allowed to sponsor Finance Manager roles, it's not on the list of approved professions.  The UK is very difficult for expats who need work and don't fit on the list.

Dear All,
i got a job offer as F&B Manager from Alan Rowberry(Northsea) Ltd through the following address as  alan.xxxxgmail.com.
i find the deal to good to be true and looks like Houx company or Spam.
kindly advice me before i sign the appointment letter. the following is the address.

Dr. BENITO ESTEVO,
HR Director for Employee Selection Team

xxxxx North Sea Ltd

Email: xxxxx.co.uk

HR Tel: xxx 846 9861

Kind regards,
Stephen Maina

It's the same company that tried to scam the OP; no company can offer jobs like this; almost certainly a scam.

Thank you very much for your timely advise

Good day,
I have got a job offer from a company called goehazard appraisals, after signing a contract, I was transferred to the immigration consultants called ronny's immigration,  everything looks alright when I try to search on both. But I would like to know exactly if not a scam, because the immigration consultants, is telling me to prove that I have money by transferring money under my own name and I can only be the one to withdraw the money once arrived. The immigration consultants details are:

RONNY'S IMMIGRATION LLP
35 Rotherwood Avenue, Glasgow

Contact Person: Denzel Aline

Tel: +441 41280 7656
Email: enquiries@ronnysimmigration.com
Email: ronnysimmigrationltd@gmail.com
And the company details are:
DR ESTEFAN YOI
HR Director for the Employee Selection Team

Geohazard Appraisals Ltd
HR Email: career@geohazardappraisals.com
HR TEL: (+44) 14128 04541 .
Please just want to be sure about this, thank you

the immigration consultants, is telling me to prove that I have money by transferring money under my own name and I can only be the one to withdraw the money once arrived

I thought that old scam had been lost in time - seems not.
They'll take the cash and you lose the lot so don't send it.

Fred wrote:

the immigration consultants, is telling me to prove that I have money by transferring money under my own name and I can only be the one to withdraw the money once arrived

The lawyers look dodgy as well https://ronnysimmigration.com/

Yep, it's a scam; don't waste your money.

SimCityAT wrote:
Fred wrote:

The lawyers look dodgy as well https://ronnysimmigration.com/

If you check the address on Google maps, it's a residential house with a blonde lady stood in the garden.

Hi,
I want to know details about Geohazard appraisal, based in scotland.
They are providing me job offer.

Can some one please reply ASAP

Obbi ? Any update ???

Fammy2016 wrote:

Hi,

If you read the whole post you will see its a FAKE / Con!!

Fammy2016 wrote:

Obbi ? Any update ???

Update on what?

Fammy2016 wrote:

Hi,

They are scammers who have previously been exposed on this forum.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hi man,
I was also offered a job by the same company, they contacted me by saying that they found my resume on Naukri, which made sense at the beginning because I am also registered with Naukri, and I was expecting things to follow the right procedure, but it seems to be easy, but I tried to ignore and observed what next, after signing the contract and send it back to them, I received their mail requesting me to contact Ronny's immigration for my visa application. I did contact them, they nicely responded. That's where I noticed something was wrong, when they said there's an amount of money that I have to prove and transfer it under my own name (750), and I will be the only one to withdraw it, I never done it, and I checked the address of that  Ronny's immigration on Google map, it shows me a house with a blonde lady standing. So from that time they never contact me to followup. So that whatever I can tell you

Cynic wrote:

If you check the address on Google maps, it's a residential house with a blonde lady stood in the garden.

In English, "Lady" is specific to ladies who behave like ladies.
Given this is a scam job (asking for cash always is), I'm unsure of her credentials so I would suggest a female or woman is standing there.

Let's make this easy for readers of this thread.

IF THEY ASK FOR CASH, THEY'RE THIEVING SCAMMERS OUT TO STEAL YOUR MONEY.

What kind of job did they offer you ?

Steffiegirl wrote:

What kind of job did they offer you ?

The job is unimportant as it doesn't exist outside the scammers' imaginations and the hopes of their victims.

Yeh, I guess so....

I got same offer and anyone can say its fake coz its too good to be true... :lol:

Hi ,

I also got job offer from Geohazard Appraisals Ltd. I have big doubt about HR TEL: (+44) 14128 04541 Total this company using HR number only ? Its shown same number in company Web also.
might be scam ? 

DR ESTEFAN YOI
HR Director for the Employee Selection Team

Geohazard Appraisals Ltd
HR Email: hr@geohazardappraisals.com
HR TEL: (+44) 14128 04541

Ya it is fake... without telephonic no company can go this far.. and who gives this much money just use brains

Thank you for your guidance.

enu20 wrote:

Thank you for your guidance.

Try this thread

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=659412

Same number, different scam

Do not send money

Don't fall in these traps...
Its disappointing when we are waiting for something like this and someone tries to cheat on such sensitive matter i don know why government are not taking strict action using technology they can trace anyone.

Hello Friends,

I need your help to find out that the company is genuine or its scam. Because I got an mail from their Hr.  Department regarding the job offer.  I am shearing details following company,

Company Name: Geohazard Appraisals Ltd
Address: 1 Inverernan Cottage, Strathdon, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, AB36 8YA.
Contact Person: Derrick Smith, Careers Department

Please, guys, guide me on this whether I trust or not

Scammers

I have read all the above conversation and it seems like they are scammers and we will not trust any mails.

ATTN: Potential Expatriate

Your CV/resume really wowed the hiring manager and executives of  Geohazard Appraisals Ltd  ( GAL) who cross checked your CV/resume document, and they both assured you that the company would be in touch soon with their decision.

You're a shoe-in for the job, and you'll probably get it. Start arranging your relocation effort to Scotland United Kingdom, as  Geohazard Appraisals Ltd are preparing your contract document.

Geohazard Appraisals Ltd will send all your traveling documents to Scotland UK consulate in your location, and will notify you when to go to the consulate for collection and official stamping of your 3 years work visa, including your family if you are relocating with them (ONLY FOUR FAMILY MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED).  On your arrival to Scotland United Kingdom, Note you will only undergo an oral interview face to face. Failure to pass the interview will subject you to undergo intensive orientation training for one week, in other to regularize you with our institutional standard.

NOTE: Due to the ongoing global medical crisis of a deadly Virus  Covid-19, some countries have travel restrictions till further notice for individuals, unless is on job appointment/medical health issue, but not here in Scotland UK as expatriates/immigrants who have a UK valid Visa are allowed entry Scotland. Be informed, that once your visa documents have been process and approved by the Home Office, we will mail the hard copies to your stated address in your country of location and Fax copies to the Scotland consulate in your country of location for their review and acceptance. Afterwards, we will book an appointment for you with the Scotland consulate/our company representative and we will as well prompt you on your appointment date on when to visit the Scotland consulate in your country of location for the endorsement of your Visa stamp and then they consulate will inform you of your travel date/travel arrangement will also be informed on the day of your appointment for the collection of your visa from the Scotland UK consulate in your location.

At the time of boarding flight, passengers will have to undergo thermal screening as per the protocol of the Central government. Only asymptomatic travelers would be allowed to board the flight. On your arrival, you will undergo an oral examination (interview), failure to pass the interview will subject you to undergo intensive orientation training for one week, in order to familiarize you with our institutional standards

The strength and vitality Geohazard Appraisals Ltd today enjoys is due in no small part to the many important contributions made by each of its members. The company benefits greatly from the dedication and professionalism that each of you brings to your work.

As an esteemed company, Geohazard Appraisals Ltd takes special interest in the well-being of everyone in its institution. The policies, benefits, and services that will be described in your job offer document reflect that concern. I encourage you to take advantage of the many opportunities and resources available to you for your personal growth and professional development.

I hope you will derive much satisfaction and personal fulfillment in knowing the vital contribution that you will make to the success of  Geohazard Appraisals Ltd.

We will get back to you as soon as your contract document is ready. Always check your email regularly in order to follow up your application immediately.

Kindly get back to us once you received our email,

Thank you once again as we remain committed to you.

Are they really bluffer?

Moderated by Loïc 3 years ago
Reason : for security reasons, we do not accept personal information on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Scotland (sic) consulate

Some Scots wanted independence but it was lost in a referendum that rejected it. That means there are no 'Scotland' consulates anywhere, thus this is a scam.

So, how much did they ask for, and what excuse did they use?
(If they haven't yet, they will)