Meditation and Mindfulness Malta

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone knew places that do meditation or mindfulness classes or a centre where you can practice? I know there's one in Gzira but wanted to know if there was anything more north of the island since i'm based in St Paul's Bay.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Holly

I often see these type of classes advertised on Gozo.

Okay cool, don't mind island hopping :) do you know the people or the name of the centre where they practice?

Hi Holly,

you may have a look at this site:

meetup.com/gozomeetup/ 

or here:

lotus-tal-qalb.weebly.com/

It's  a space in Gharb/Gozo and non-profit, so I hope I am allowed to share the links ...
Good luck & good day :-)

Christiane

Thank you Christiane I will have a look :) Namaste

Hi you could try this chap in Mosta - i understand he is very good. I practice but do not teach.

If you are ever in need of Reiki or Reiki training and any Future/Past life therapy I can help too.

Take care, i wish you enough.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id … mp;fref=ts

Martin

There is a yoga lady in Sliema. I have not met her, but she was recommended. she runs a web site called yoga trail. I do have her address somewhere and should be able to dig it out for you, if this sounds like fitting the bill.

Hi Vagrant,

Thank you I'm on yoga trail now connecting and looking at classes/tutors.

Thanks again!

Hi Holly,

Can you recommend a yoga class yet? We are living in St Paul's Bay also. Looking to meet people and attend a class.

There is some in Mellieha which isn't far, I don;t go so don't know the name of them sorry