Valentine's day

. أركان الإيمان في الإسلام ستة هي الإيمان بالله وملائكته وكتبه ورسله واليوم الآخر والقدر خيره وشره. I think you understood me wrong .

Amal la wrote:

. أركان الإيمان في الإسلام ستة هي الإيمان بالله وملائكته وكتبه ورسله واليوم الآخر والقدر خيره وشره. I think you understood me wrong .

I realy apologize, I realized that after editing, I don't know why I read saints but I understood angels, sorry about that again, my fault.

Thank you everyone.for your comments to me on this post...I appreciate it...and I do listen and take advice as I do want a happy peaceful marriage and want to make my husband happy he chose me..I wish you all well ..regards lynn

Feel sad to read some comments that give bad images about islam . I just want to say that i am moroccan and i celebreate the valentine's day and make that day special to my wife though i try my best to show that love everyday ..

There is a party in islam we call it " Wahhabism", it's very extremist they make everything haram i will mention some valantine'day, Christmas , new year , and even ur birthday .." . This some examples are forbidding  from this party ( not god nor his prophet) and thier evidences are some poor hadith that prophet said ( which i beleieve he didnt say it ). For instance, this hadith :" Whoever resembles a people is one of them."
So basically from this hadith your husband understand that if i celebrate christmas or valentine's day he will be from you i mean Christain, though he forgets that he use ur invention mobile clothes cars etc ... so logically speaking he is one of christain who inevent this techonlogy .

I can understand where this backround of your husband come from , i myslef once considered Christmas haram. but, lately by looking for right islam and the truth i find alot of things .

Your husband , i and all moroccans opened thier eyes on wahhabims chanells i am speaking about media that through it the thoughts of this party come to moroccans . And also cirruclim of morocco in school but thanks god latley gov change this curriculum.

Finnally, most of moroccans still have the same thinking expect some of them who go and read alot and change their mind about this and by the way i come to a conclusion that no one of human in this earth even the prophets can t forbid anything or say its haram except allah ( God) who has the right to say its haram and what allah forbid are 14 things and mention in quran .

Bye :)

Moroccan1 wrote:

Feel sad to read some comments that give bad images about islam . I just want to say that i am moroccan and i celebreate the valentine's day and make that day special to my wife though i try my best to show that love everyday ..

There is a party in islam we call it " Wahhabism", it's very extremist they make everything haram i will mention some valantine'day, Christmas , new year , and even ur birthday .." . This some examples are forbidding  from this party ( not god nor his prophet) and thier evidences are some poor hadith that prophet said ( which i beleieve he didnt say it ). For instance, this hadith :" Whoever resembles a people is one of them."
So basically from this hadith your husband understand that if i celebrate christmas or valentine's day he will be from you i mean Christain, though he forgets that he use ur invention mobile clothes cars etc ... so logically speaking he is one of christain who inevent this techonlogy .

I can understand where this backround of your husband come from , i myslef once considered Christmas haram. but, lately by looking for right islam and the truth i find alot of things .

Your husband , i and all moroccans opened thier eyes on wahhabims chanells i am speaking about media that through it the thoughts of this party come to moroccans . And also cirruclim of morocco in school but thanks god latley gov change this curriculum.

Finnally, most of moroccans still have the same thinking expect some of them who go and read alot and change their mind about this and by the way i come to a conclusion that no one of human in this earth even the prophets can t forbid anything or say its haram except allah ( God) who has the right to say its haram and what allah forbid are 14 things and mention in quran .

Bye :)

It's really sad reading what you wrote. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you on what's allowed and what's not in Islam. With the greatest respect I can see you haven't studied fiqh and have opinions which are are contrary the all Sunni Islam schools of thought. What's with the whahbi comment? These kind of comments are not welcome on this site

Hey khadija ,
You must be also following the wahhabi thoughts as you might study in saudia arabia or watching thier programs .
I am arab and i know what i say .  wahabism thought that they have the key of paradise and hell
We reach a point  that if those scholars said something directly we bleieve its right becuz they are scholars , they studied fiqh and they cant make mistakes and we forget at end that they are only human thy can also make mistake
Funny how also make the music haram anyway  anything u will say its haram i can  prove its not except what allah mention in the quran and said clearly its haram :)

Who's khadija?

Like I said I'm not interested in debating with you. I know my religion.

Lol sorry khalifa :)

Anyway i know also my religion:)

Good luck

Hi everyone

I will do it GoldKhalifa, I really believe we must show what's wrong and what's right, it's part of our religion, but I don't have time now, this evening inchallah...
What I can say for the moment is that, It is a flagrant lack of respect to people who Who think differently  or believe differently, you can believe what you wante but respect others.
Hope we will not get out the subject of Lynn.

Moroccan1 wrote:

Good luck

Good luck to you too (I know some people say we don't believe in luck, but actually the English meaning is we wish you well)

Just something for you to think about - did the Prophet celebrate Christmas and Valentine's Day?

Thank you all for your input

Good evening everybody,

As promised this morning, I will try to explain what I can, hoping not to leave the subject of lynn.

Moroccan1 wrote:

This is what you believe and we respect your bielives but try to respect us too, we do not celebrate these things without being wahabi or whatever.

Moroccan1 wrote:

Wahhabism is not a party of islam, but like GoldKhalifa I will not get into this subject because it's very complicated and we'll need pages and pages to explain to people. Just to be short, we can burn all Imam Mohamed ibn abelwahab books to whom wahhabism belong (supposedly), you think this will change our mind??!!

Moroccan1 wrote:

Excuse me but this is what you understand from the hadith not her husband, and there is many other hadiths who forbid the celebration which are much more explicit.

Moroccan1 wrote:

I can understand where this backround of your husband come from , i myslef once considered Christmas haram. but, lately by looking for right islam and the truth i find alot of things

So for you the right islam is the one you discover now ! maybe in one or two years if you discover another one you will change again, my brother there is only one islam, it's the one that the prophet and his companion practised, I can understand there is many interpretation now but there is only one true, and the responsability of everyone now is to find it, respecting all the others.

Moroccan1 wrote:

So again for you all who think differently didn't read a line in their lives.
Did you ever ask yourself maybe some people read more than you and still believe this thing are haram?
You have to know also that Allah himself ordred us through quran to follow the prophet, therefore there are two sources of legislation in islam quran and hadith, if not how can you know the number of prayers, the time of prayer and many other thing only learned from hadiths.

Moroccan1 wrote:

You must be also following the wahhabi thoughts as you might study in saudia arabia or watching thier programs .
I am arab and i know what i say .  wahabism thought that they have the key of paradise and hell
We reach a point  that if those scholars said something directly we bleieve its right becuz they are scholars , they studied fiqh and they cant make mistakes and we forget at end that they are only human thy can also make mistake

I'm arab too, and I know what I say too, and I believe that these celebrations are forbiden by islam, and I respect the fact that you celebrate that, but please respect us, without saying that we are wahhabi or whatever I do not belong to any part or sect, I just verify the authenticity of hadiths to know if I can follow it or not.

Moroccan1 wrote:

Funny how also make the music haram anyway  anything u will say its haram i can  prove its not except what allah mention in the quran and said clearly its haram :)

For music by the way there is only one scholar through 14 centuries who make it halal, all other said it's haram (I'm talking about great scholars not small student who call themselves scholars... ) think about it, or search .

Good night

Goldkhalifa wrote:
Moroccan1 wrote:

Good luck

Good luck to you too (I know some people say we don't believe in luck, but actually the English meaning is we wish you well)

Just something for you to think about - did the Prophet celebrate Christmas and Valentine's Day?

Well khalifa luck or wishing well all are the same
And i believe in luck

Its not necessary. The prophet had a beard do we have also to have a beard ?! Prophet used to wear abaya do we have to wear abaya and say jeans and shirt is haram

Prophet used to travel with camel so car and airplan is haram

Prophet used to eat with his hand so using spoone is haram

Listen, if you are brits i can really understand why you say that cuz i ve been in england and all what they teach muslims brits is wahabi and salafi ideas.
And i know its hard for you to to be one nation cuz if you go you find a pakistani british comunity
Indian muslim british comunity and you will never be one nation.

Our porblems is we call christan and jweish unbelievers (kufar) but allah called them the people of the book .

We forget that moses was muslim and juses was also muslim

Its really bad when someone whish you happy  eid and when he celebrates Christmas you dont say anything To him . Of course if i were in his position i would say ur religion is bad

Here is why i celebrate christams and hope also dont follow the salafi and wahabizm ideas beucx. Isis now follow their ideas and loook what they do to muslim and non muslim

As a Muslim, I say this wholeheartedly without reservations: Merry Christmas. I love Jesus and celebrate his birth as one of the greatest Prophets and human beings to have ever walked this earth. Just as I celebrate the birth of all of God's Prophets. The exact date of his birth doesn't matter; the event does. I cannot call myself a Muslim unless I believe in, love, and honor Jesus, peace be upon him. Just as Prophet Abraham was honored with the title 'The Friend of God' and Prophet Muhammad with the title 'The Beloved of God', we honor the Prophet Jesus as 'the Spirit of God' (روح الله) because of his strong spiritual connection to God Almighty. In this verse of the Quran, God Himself celebrates Jesus' birth as a day of peace and for that reason I wish a Merry Christmas to all who celebrate this momentous occasion:
"Jesus said: 'I am indeed a servant of God. He has given me revelation and made me a prophet; He has blessed me wheresoever I may be; and He has enjoined prayer and charity upon me as long as I live. He has made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing nor unblessed. So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life again.' Such was Jesus, son of Mary." [Quran, Chapter of Mary, 19:30-33]

Very well said..just like my point...he wanted to marry me...I respect him and his beliefs and when he celebrates something in his religion I acknowledge it and tell him and his family good wishes. Even though it's not my religion. I think as his wife..he must respect and wish me well whenever we celebrate something in Christianity. Why allow a muslim man to marry a Christian woman if he has been advised to ignore all about her religion ?. This is a recipe for disaster. It's all about mutual respect and understanding, and if he were to continually ignore and disrespect all that I follow then why ask me to marry ?... :unsure

tarikkk wrote:

As promised this morning, I will try to explain what I can, hoping not to leave the subject of lynn.

welcome

tarikkk wrote:

This is what you believe and we respect your bielives but try to respect us too, we do not celebrate these things without being wahabi or whatever.

I respect your believe but i wont accept your believe if you say  thats islam cuz islam is a hanafi religion .

tarikkk wrote:

Wahhabism is not a party of islam, but like GoldKhalifa I will not get into this subject because it's very complicated and we'll need pages and pages to explain to people. Just to be short, we can burn all Imam Mohamed ibn abelwahab books to whom wahhabism belong (supposedly), you think this will change our mind??!!

Well if you see what isis do its the same thinking of salafi and whabizam. Whabizim invited muslim to kill christain jewish and non-believer. Its completely brougt new religion and they call it islam
Instead of read quran and say what allah said if you kill a soul.

E

tarikkk wrote:

xcuse me but this is what you understand from the hadith not her husband, and there is many other hadiths who forbid the celebration which are much more explicit.

Bring me what allah said in quran about valentine day, dont bring me what bukhari said in his book

tarikkk wrote:

So for you the right islam is the one you discover now ! maybe in one or two years if you discover another one you will change again, my brother there is only one islam, it's the one that the prophet and his companion practised, I can understand there is many interpretation now but there is only one true, and the responsability of everyone now is to find it, respecting all the others.

well funny how u thought that islam is start with mohamed peace be upon him . Islam finish with mohamed and start with adam

So all prophets are muslims :) . And i didn T bring or discover a new religion i just correct my religion who invited me to co -exist with other and help them and be good to them saying happy christams or happy valentines days is the kindest things can muslim say to his nighbors

By the way islam you practise now is the islam omia state and abassi state, however the companion they are human and they also can make mistakes .

tarikkk wrote:

So again for you all who think differently didn't read a line in their lives.
Did you ever ask yourself maybe some people read more than you and still believe this thing are haram?
You have to know also that Allah himself ordred us through quran to follow the prophet, therefore there are two sources of legislation in islam quran and hadith, if not how can you know the number of prayers, the time of prayer and many other thing only learned from

Sorry allah order us to follow the messanger  not the porphet and here is a little exercise to go and look what is the diffferent btween prophet and messanger but here is a lot clue messanger never do mistake becuz all what it comes from him from god and he will never do mistake
But prophet do own " ijtihad" and he might do mistakes as a leader of ummah

And you have to differentiate also btween to hadiths " sunnah alamalia " and sunnah alqawlia
First one it will never be false and this is how it reach is the prayer and to explain more my father is illiterate and he never heard about hadith of prayer and he knew how to pray . About the second one if it contrast the quran i wont believe it

tarikkk wrote:

For music by the way there is only one scholar through 14 centuries who make it halal, all other said it's haram (I'm talking about great scholars not small student who call themselves scholars... ) think about it, or search .

Listen, no one has right to say this haram ecxept allah . I dont care about great scholar they give thier opinion and thats all

Anyway you also give bad idea about islam hope one day u find the right islam and not the one who brought by saudi scholar

Go search for adan ibrahim and mohamed shahror  and read their book and watch their lecture

Lynn19 wrote:

Very well said..just like my point...he wanted to marry me...I respect him and his beliefs and when he celebrates something in his religion I acknowledge it and tell him and his family good wishes. Even though it's not my religion. I think as his wife..he must respect and wish me well whenever we celebrate something in Christianity. Why allow a muslim man to marry a Christian woman if he has been advised to ignore all about her religion ?. This is a recipe for disaster. It's all about mutual respect and understanding, and if he were to continually ignore and disrespect all that I follow then why ask me to marry ?... :unsure

I tottlay agree with you , answering your question this is one of wahabizm ideas that they contract themsleves .. they say god said you are allowed to marry christan or jweish but god forbid to wish them marry christam, becuz this party consider christan unbeliever cuz christan dont believe in god

Be carefull some of moroccan really all they look for to go and live in the uk and after they get leave to reamin they leave their partenr and u might heard alot of story about that

He should respect ur religion and i believe if he loves he need to say mery christams to you and happy valentines day

Moroccan1 wrote:
Goldkhalifa wrote:
Moroccan1 wrote:

Good luck

Well khalifa luck or wishing well all are the same
And i believe in luck

Its not necessary. The prophet had a beard do we have also to have a beard ?! Prophet used to wear abaya do we have to wear abaya and say jeans and shirt is haram

Prophet used to travel with camel so car and airplan is haram

Prophet used to eat with his hand so using spoone is haram

Listen, if you are brits i can really understand why you say that cuz i ve been in england and all what they teach muslims brits is wahabi and salafi ideas.
And i know its hard for you to to be one nation cuz if you go you find a pakistani british comunity
Indian muslim british comunity and you will never be one nation.

Our porblems is we call christan and jweish unbelievers (kufar) but allah called them the people of the book .

We forget that moses was muslim and juses was also muslim

Its really bad when someone whish you happy  eid and when he celebrates Christmas you dont say anything To him . Of course if i were in his position i would say ur religion is bad

Here is why i celebrate christams and hope also dont follow the salafi and wahabizm ideas beucx. Isis now follow their ideas and loook what they do to muslim and non muslim

As a Muslim, I say this wholeheartedly without reservations: Merry Christmas. I love Jesus and celebrate his birth as one of the greatest Prophets and human beings to have ever walked this earth. Just as I celebrate the birth of all of God's Prophets. The exact date of his birth doesn't matter; the event does. I cannot call myself a Muslim unless I believe in, love, and honor Jesus, peace be upon him. Just as Prophet Abraham was honored with the title 'The Friend of God' and Prophet Muhammad with the title 'The Beloved of God', we honor the Prophet Jesus as 'the Spirit of God' (روح الله) because of his strong spiritual connection to God Almighty. In this verse of the Quran, God Himself celebrates Jesus' birth as a day of peace and for that reason I wish a Merry Christmas to all who celebrate this momentous occasion:
"Jesus said: 'I am indeed a servant of God. He has given me revelation and made me a prophet; He has blessed me wheresoever I may be; and He has enjoined prayer and charity upon me as long as I live. He has made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing nor unblessed. So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life again.' Such was Jesus, son of Mary." [Quran, Chapter of Mary, 19:30-33]

Well I'm glad we both agree that The Prophet didn't celebrate Christmas or Valentine's Day and it's not part of the religion of Islam to do either.

When people say "merry Christmas" to me I always say "not in my house it's not" and laugh. Most people only ever take offence, when offence is intended, or when you don't act in the right way. I have never offended someone by not returning their greetings back. You don't have to sacrifice your religion to avoid upsetting people.

The biggest problem the Muslims have today, in my opinion, is they sacrifice their religion for following their whims and desires and trying to be like and fit in with people from other ways of life's and religions. But we Muslim's are not the same. We are supposed to be leaders, following the truth and teaching it to others. I hope my friend that you will one day become such a leader and not be ashamed of being a Muslim. When you proudly say you celebrate Christmas, Valentine's and birthdays I understand it as you are ashamed of your religion and have an identity crisis within your self. You mentioned isis, just because some people do terrible things and claim to be Muslim that doesn't mean we have to go away from being Muslim to appease people. If isis claim to be following the truth, that doesn't mean you have to not follow the truth yourself. I think it is quite apparent to most people that these terrible things be committed are not from Islam, even if the media always label them 'Islamic '.

Lynn19 wrote:

We are all hoping you become Muslim before Christmas!!!

I already did....and left it...I think some muslim men choose to marry Christian women hoping to convert them. If he chose to be with me as a Christian he should not try to change me.
He has been refused his visa twice now.

Plan b...I have to go live there

Something baffles me.
Why did he choose me over a muslim woman ?  :/

Lynn19 wrote:

Something baffles me.

Yes often the men get refused visas. Did you apply on the five year spouse visa route? There are routes to appeal but maybe Morocco is the better place to live?

Can I ask why you didn't stay Muslim? I understand there are many difficulties and obstacles in becoming a Muslim. Everyone has a different idea on what you should do, who you should be and most people take quite a while to learn who they are as a Muslim - to find their new identity and also be themselves. As you know being a Muslim brings a lot of changes to your life.

Short answer to why he chose you - it was in your destiny.

I don't know if men marry women and hope they convert, I think not. After attachment then yes I think the man for sure wants the woman to convert. Just as he would want anyone he cared about to convert - and this is to do with where we end up once we have finished in this life. If he didn't want you to convert, in his heart, then you should be worried. Listening to what you have said he doesn't sound to be pushing you to convert or anything like that so it sounds like he is giving you the freedom to be yourself. I'm sure he knows it's not in his hands if you convert or not.

Really I don't see any major obstacles in you being Christian and him being Muslim as you said you are not going to have children. It looks like you might lose out a bit on your celebrations and maybe he will too as you probably won't go and pray the eid prayer and won't fast Ramadan with him. Maybe he will miss out more than you as fasting and eating together in Ramadan is an important thing , experienced together usually (we don't do much else apart from eat a lamb)

Khalifa i am glad also that we agree that god celebarte jesus's birth :)

Its fine your house and you own life say it or not wont add anything. And actually its good for you to go to muslim country and live with them so u will never heard that two words abd leave christain countries .

I am not following my desire i am following the truth and the right islam and god said : "
لَّا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ
60:8. Allâh does not forbid you to be kind and good and to deal justly with those who have not fought you because of your faith and have not turned you out of your homes. In fact Allâh loves those who are equitable."

You have to be ashame when u read this verse and you dont be kind to christain and say happy christams . I never be ashame that i am muslim and i always proud . Why dont say to lynne whats the punishemt of leaving islam or u are shame . And by the way i dont believe in this punishemt too. More than that if the scholars say that isis are muslim how you said they arent simly if they believe in god and his messanger they are muslim so lets be truth to oursleves and not lies on each other

Lynn19 wrote:

Something baffles me.

Some of moroccan just trying to get out of morocco cuz they are no job no work nothing they are trying to look for a better life . But to be honest with you i dont know what is the intention of ur husband and with the time u will discover the truth

And Lynne what is worst if you have a dog in your house ur husband will say get red of it cuz its haram also to raise a dog in house

Yes he applied for the spouse visa ..if we are married we should end up together in paradise regardless of what religion we are ..Inshallah...that we have been good enough on this earth to gain entry..but we shouldn't be separated if together here..
I left islam because I thought I had taught myself enough beforehand..I did.read books to guide me etc..but I feel the books written for people who are converting sugar coat everything...when I did buy myself a koran and started to read it...I did not like all I read...I really felt it contradicts itself very much..
Yes you may say the women are highly respected but when I read how the women do not have the same privaleges as the men in many ways I didn't agree with that. Also I did not like many hadiths ..we have debates now and again..I have mentioned to him for us to have a peaceful life together we should omit religious discussion...nothing bothers me so much about the move to Morocco apart the heat in summer season..maybe it was destiny or maybe he wanted to escape his country !..time will tell

I know a lot now about islam and I know the punishment for leaving...but i think any human has a right to choose what he wants to do in his or her own life..no one else's business..I also have a dog....here
And if I want to bring him my husband will need to accept that...he's my dog

Well we will have to disagree on if God celebrates Christmas and if it is allowed for Muslim's to celebrate Christmas, birthdays and Valentine's

Yes I agree it would be better to live in a Muslim country. I have been to Morrocco many times and other Muslim countries.

It's far to complicated to start saying these people are Muslim and these people are not and it's not my place to do so either. We don't know people's situations. Some people have their families killed if they don't join groups and they get killed if they don't anyway. But we can see what's wrong and not from Islam.

There are a lot of prescribed punishments but it's not for people to administer them. Often people go in and out of Islam. Actually and I could be wrong, but if you're wife leaves Islam AND starts sleeping with people then I think the prescribed action is to lock her in the house. I don't think it's head chopping as you suggest.  And if it was I'm sure most people when before the judge would say "hey I'm Muslim"

He does tell me from time to time how difficult now to live a good life in Morocco as everything becoming more expensive.. we will be married 2 years in May and he is still trying to get an apartment for us...I've known him 5 yrs now...not seen him since marriage

Well I may have left islam....but I don't sleep around...I'm loyal..

Lynn19 wrote:

I know a lot now about islam and I know the punishment for leaving...but i think any human has a right to choose what he wants to do in his or her own life..no one else's business..I also have a dog....here

The longest chapter in the Quran starts by saying "there is no compulsion in religion...
Yes of course it's everybody's choice

Dogs can be kept for security and hunting but we don't keep them in the house. Reasons are the angels don't enter your house, you have sins on your account and dogs are impure. If the dog gets saliva on the floor you have to clean it 7 times, one of them with earth before it's clean to pray on and the same with your clothes. For a Muslim a dog in the house is a nightmare. I think you should talk about this with maybe someone in authority at a local mosque so it is explained properly and also your husband of course

Lynn19 wrote:

I know lynne in if you read the quran u will find the free of worhsiping anything u choose ;) but leaving islam depend on hadith that i dont believe that prophet said it :  "
“WHOEVER CHANGES HIS (ISLAMIC) RELIGION, KILL HIM”"

Anyway, i am sure u will have a huge argue about dog
So hope u start discuss it with him before u go

Anyway i want to adivce you to read this book
I am sure insh allah u will find the beautiful islam that you are looking for . I am sure all the interpretations that u read are beling to whabizim and salafi party

Here is link pdf u can open it in phone or ipad would be better

http://shahrour.org/wp-content/gallery/Books/booke.pdf

Lynn19 wrote:

Well I may have left islam....but I don't sleep around...I'm loyal..

No wasn't implying you are not, just saying any punishment is probably not clear or enforced in Morrocco

Yes it's difficult for Moroccans. They have to work hard to get a place to live, support family etc. If you can earn money in uk and take it there though it goes a long way - that's what I'd like to do

Two years is a long time - maybe you should go and visit

Goldkhalifa wrote:

Well we will have to disagree on if God celebrates Christmas and if it is allowed for Muslim's to celebrate Christmas, birthdays and Valentine's

Well then bring me a verse where allah said dont celebrate christams

Goldkhalifa wrote:

Yes I agree it would be better to live in a Muslim country. I have been to Morrocco many times and other Muslim countries.

Good for you to see how poor people live and how they suffer at least in uk you have the right and u can even stand with your PM if he do something bad to you  cuz there is justice there
And come to arab country and see how they will treat you .

Goldkhalifa wrote:

It's far to complicated to start saying these people are Muslim and these people are not and it's not my place to do so either. We don't know people's situations. Some people have their families killed if they don't join groups and they get killed if they don't anyway. But we can see what's wrong and not from Islam.

I am not the one who said they are muslim its great scholar in al-azhar who said they are muslim

Goldkhalifa wrote:

There are a lot of prescribed punishments but it's not for people to administer them. Often people go in and out of Islam. Actually and I could be wrong, but if you're wife leaves Islam AND starts sleeping with people then I think the prescribed action is to lock her in the house. I don't think it's head chopping as you suggest.  And if it was I'm sure most people when before the judge would say "hey I'm Muslim"

Lets be honest who ever change islam should be killed and about woman i dont want to speak becuz quran give her many right but when we go to hadith we find her just like animal

Funny how khalifa explain the dogs and the question whats the different btween dogs for security or for huanting or other dogs they are all the same lol
But yes there is a hadith that narrated by abu huriara ( abu huriara means the owner of cat) he used to love his cat so they start calling him that name . And becuz u know the relation of cut and dogs he has to made up a hadith from his mind and said that porphet who said it so they people believe him and made up that hadith that angels doesnt come to house if there is dogs
So logically speaking if the angel of death come to take my soul i will just put a dog in house and  i will live longer

Well to be honest, many hadith offend the prophet peace be upon him but i believe that prophet wont say something like that cuz allah said in the quran : " We sent thee not, but as a Mercy for all creatures."

Yes I have see how the poor people live in Morrocco. The UK is a very rich country I know, even though France is next to us we don't pay taxes to France. We had a hundred year war with France and they don't bother us anymore.

You would be surprised, if people in uk step out of line, start causing revolutions they will be picked up by security forces and detained. What do you think the UK is? Britain didn't rule a lot of the world because they allowed people to stand with the PM - nobody would be allowed near the PM for security. It's not the open liberal do as you please country you think

Most of the Arab countries I have been to have treated me like a king - I have been embarrassed to be British in places like Kuwait and Saudia Arabia. I have been Morrocco lots of times and they always treated me very well, although some where disappointed when they found out I wasn't French .

I am enjoying all this input from you guys ...so for that...Choukran Bazaf
This little dog has been my companion for 7 yrs now...he is wonderful..n every way for me as without him I would feel incredibly alone...he gives me loyalty security and much love and devotion. I'm not sure exactly if I will take him though as not suitable for him. So I am thinking of him more than myself here, I want what's best for him, and will only leave him with trusted family. I will be devastated to walk away from him. If I did choose to take him, my husband would need to understand its my choice for good reason, and he should not expect me to just easily walk away from him. As I say, 2 people who come together from different cultures and religions MUST respect and understand each other completely. If I am going to sacrifice anything for him, then he should do so for me. Yes, I agree when you say that the women are highly respected etc, but if you read hadiths treated like dogs or second class citizens who are not to be trusted and are illiterate. This to me is degrading honestly. The world needs both men and women to do many jobs. When I mentioned the koran contradicts itself..this what I mean ..when I say..on one page it states Christians are people of the book etc. On next page ...orders to hate the Christian and the Jew ! ...how can a muslim man marry a Christian knowing he has been instructed all his life to hate her ?...this one of reasons I left islam

I am moroccan and i know my country how rich it is and i know their leaders how currpeted they are

When i talk about PM i am talking about security who ever want to stand with a PM i am talking for exmaple if he did something bad he stole ur money and u stand with him in court of course he will go to prison unlike in arab country if you stand with PM or even king and he stole ur money  you gonna go to prison i am talking about justice that allah speak about it in quran more than prayer

Finally yeah they treat you good becuz u have a uk holder but be sure if u were an arab or indian or whatever they will treat you like a garpage

That's awful !

Morocan1 just so I know where you are coming from, do you not accept Hadith

Lynn19 wrote:

I am enjoying all this input from you guys ...so for that...Choukran Bazaf
This little dog has been my companion for 7 yrs now...he is wonderful..n every way for me as without him I would feel incredibly alone...he gives me loyalty security and much love and devotion. I'm not sure exactly if I will take him though as not suitable for him. So I am thinking of him more than myself here, I want what's best for him, and will only leave him with trusted family. I will be devastated to walk away from him. If I did choose to take him, my husband would need to understand its my choice for good reason, and he should not expect me to just easily walk away from him. As I say, 2 people who come together from different cultures and religions MUST respect and understand each other completely. If I am going to sacrifice anything for him, then he should do so for me. Yes, I agree when you say that the women are highly respected etc, but if you read hadiths treated like dogs or second class citizens who are not to be trusted and are illiterate. This to me is degrading honestly. The world needs both men and women to do many jobs. When I mentioned the koran contradicts itself..this what I mean ..when I say..on one page it states Christians are people of the book etc. On next page ...orders to hate the Christian and the Jew ! ...how can a muslim man marry a Christian knowing he has been instructed all his life to hate her ?...this one of reasons I left islam

Lynne good luck its up to you really its your dogs and god order us to look after all creatures . And i just want to explain quran will never contradict itslef becuz it words of god :) basically you are reading interpretation of people who translated becuz that what they understand and those who translated they take alot of interpretation from salafi and whabizm .

You have to know also that hadith was written after prophet died about 207 years . Even the prophet said dont write anything i said except quran cuz he know that people will say something on his name and he didnt say it

Look how hadith start
Person said to a person said to to a person said to a person said that prophet said
Another exmaple
Lynne said that khalifa said that tarik said that mohamed said that dionne said that ali said that prophet said

How can u believe those people who narrted the hadith what if someone just made it up from his mind what if someone add something prophet didnt said what if someone forget what prophet said

Hope u try to read that book i sent u and u will understand alot