Farm land to rent

Hello friends, anyone has idea about renting a farm land and how much it would cost, also do farmers use  pesticides for farming. Would like to start organic veg farm with Cambodian family. Any ideas would be helpful. Thank you.

I think grasshopper farming is popular,   you have 2 guys with a net between them on a pole,  and then sort the insects and sell to the tastiest ones to the Thai market, 
insects have a really good protein conversion ratio.

Hello,
I have 25 ha near in Siem Reap/ Banthey Srei ideally located for farming with the river.
Dyvuth

Hello,

Maybe it is easier to exchange with email.
My email is ***

It is easier to send plan and google map.

Best regards

Dyvuth

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

i am interested in your 25 hectar.roger

The post you are replying to is 2 years old!

On top the poster has not been on line for a year.

Cheers

Joe

Hi Roger,
I would like to know the purpose of renting the land? In fact, the size is 40 haquare
Dyvuth

to grow melons and tomatoes

hello, I'm also interests of the lease the land for farm . the best if this land will be 30-45 min drive to some city. this land must be good for growing plants.

Joe,

Thanks for your support!

Bob

Hello Heiner

I have 40 hectares of land just next to the Siem Reap River in the village of Tapen (10km from Banthei Srei).

Maybe you can go to visite the area and make your own idea?

Dyvuth

Hello Heiner Petersen,

To ensure security, we recommend that members refrain from posting their personal contact details on the forum.

It is advisable to share such information through the private messaging system.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi, I am looking for farmland to rent

Hello Russ

I am also eager for farming in Cambodia and pls include me in your project.

Thanks

Yam

Nepal

Hello everyone,

Those looking for land to rent are required to create an advert in the Housing in Cambodia section of the website.

Regards

Bhavna