Offering a job as farm manager in Cambodia

Hi,

This is a very odd request but let me explain first everything.. Any help would be much appreciated.

My boyfriend works for a company based in Thailand, but he's based in the Philippines. His boss has now purchased 500 hectares of land in Cambodia, which is 2/3 of the way from phnom penh to sihanoukville somewhere in that area. He is wanting to build a farm but unfortunately the farm managers that he's hired have stolen money not only from him ur from the employees as well taking the employees 50% wages.

Ok so what do I need right, now the owner wants my bf and other Filipino workers to go to Cambodia to work on the farm.. My bf will be gone every other month for a months time and it's gonna be hard for us with me working here and him so far away.. Unless he finds someone suitable for the job.

I would like to asking you or anyone you know would be interested in the job,

The job entails working for an American guy who is now a Cambodian citizen, he lives in Thailand. Basically what he wants to be done now is to have someone capable of setting the farm up from making sure a house is built the perimeter fence will be done and be able to get the farm up and running. He also needs pig experts As he wants to have pigs and crops. If you wanted a more detailed list i could give it..

I hope this somehow works.. Thanks for your time

Aimie
[email protected]

Hi Aimie and welcome to Expat.com!

You may perhaps post an advert in the section Jobs in Cambodia, it may be helpful.

Fingers crossed,
Harmonie.

Thank you Harmonie!

I will get the details on the job and put up an ad. thanks..

Aimie

Hi Aimie,

I would like to know more info about the job position your asking. Currently I am available to work and have worked for the same position but unfortunately my big boss and i have a not so good relationship. I have handled also Filipino supervisors that are willing to leave the company once i am employed with because of unattractive management style and an outlaw on Cambodia Labor Law. I hope you could consider me as a prospect applicant and I am interested in pioneering with the said agribusiness venture.

Its interesting...

As an expatriate Australian having lived in Cambodia for 6 years the problems with your property and the management are not dissimilar to those of the majority of absentee owners.  Should you still be seeking some assistance with this project I may be in a position to assist.  If so, if you would be kind enough to forward more detail on the project and its situation to my email I will respond accordingly.

Regards, Andrew Judd
[Moderated: No free ad on the forum pls]

Hello;
I m living in cambodia sianoukville;
when I was in my country I was working on farming
pls contack me as soon as posible
email:[email protected]
Gsm 0963236297