Meetups?

Hejsan!

I have just moved to Stockholm a few weeks ago for work. And after some very cruel weeks of house hunting, I finally have some time to sit down and try to find some interesting people in this new city.

I am looking forward to meeting people outside work and wonder if this forum also encourages meet-ups among expats :) Theres much to explore in this city as I see and it could be a good idea to get together and plan some activities?

As additional info, I am from India, studied at Chalmers, graduated few months ago and now working here in Kista.

/Gauri

Hej ! Electrical Storm ,

Valkommen , Similar to you i just moved in to stockholm a week a go and looking forward to make some friends.

Hi There

Have a look at the meetup groups in Stockholm. I have been to a few and have met some great people.
See you there

Hello,

An Expat.com meet up would be a brilliant idea! You just have to suggest a place, day and time.. ;)

Hi All,

I have been thinking about an expat meetup in July. Thought that Pontus By The Sea sounds like a great place to meetup and have a few drinks. Anyone for it. Thought the Friday 16th would be day