Hiya! want to meet some new friends Stockholm! :)

hej !
I'm an australian girl who has recently moved to stockholm and would like to find some new friends to hang out with! I like all things which a normal 23year old would like, such as shoppping, movies, coffee, bars, clubs, gossiping.
Anyone is interested should send me a message and I'll try to organise a group of us to all meet up, it will be great! :D

Julie

Hello Julie.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

hej..
love to meet u juliet,i am from philippines and i will come there by next week im 19 years old ;)

Heya Juliet,

Im from South Africa - also in the process of moving to Stockholm... here for the month to decide. Im 28 - not too familiar with the place as yet but in the Clarion Stockholm. Would be great to make a friend and see this city.

Lucien

hej ! julie
this is harsha,a 25year male from India livivng in karlskrona..iam moving to stockholm next month...with friends and interested in making new friends...
we'll meet u there after coming,,c u ,,keep in touch
bye!!
harsha

Hi Juliet,

Me and my friends are all around the same age 23-25. Me and my Aussie mate play a bit of rugby here. If your looking for more girl friends, we often have bbq's with his gf and her friends too.

HELLO JULIE H R U?I'M WAEL 4ROM EGYPT 29 YRS OLD.IM SURGEON WORKING TO EQUAVILATE MY DEGREE WITH THE SWEDISH 1.I'VE BEEN IN STOCKHOLM SINCE LAST JAN. BUT NOW IN EGYPT FOR VACATION SO HOPE 2 MEET U AND BECOME FRNDS AFTER I COME BACK,I HOPE 2 HEAR MORE ABOUT U.ENJOY!;)

@Wael007 - Can you please lower caps lock when writing so as to ease the reading? :)

PS: Please avoid sms language. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi All,

It is end of summer but luckily the weather is still nice.

Hope to make some friends and have a nice autumn!

Regards

Hello everyone !

I'm Lavinia and just moved to Stockholm 1 month back. Would love to make some friends  appropriate to my age (I'm 20):cool:. Hope we can organize something soon !

Have a lovely day !:)

Hi everybody,

May I suggest movie night this weekend ? Maybe someone who's been here longer can suggest a cinema and a movie ?

A Lavinia wrote:

Hello everyone !

I'm Lavinia and just moved to Stockholm 1 month back. Would love to make some friends  appropriate to my age (I'm 20):cool:. Hope we can organize something soon !

Hey! I'm looking for the same, would be fun to meet up. You can contact me on facebook at Brittany Bella

BrittanyBella wrote:

Hey! I'm looking for the same, would be fun to meet up. You can contact me on facebook at Brittany Bella

Hi ! I've tried searching for you but there are just too many Brittany Bella's :) you can search me there maybe I'm easier to be found : A Lavinia Rusu !

Looking forward to hear from you !

lechat1983 wrote:

Hi everybody,

May I suggest movie night this weekend ? Maybe someone who's been here longer can suggest a cinema and a movie ?

A Lavinia wrote:

Hello everyone !

That will be great ! And maybe a cup of coffee after :)

Hi
We have a small group of people meeting up on Friday the 31st of August. Nice mix of people from New Zealand, Australia, Sweden and more.

Monks Porter House, Old Town, Munkbron 11, Gamla stan, Stockholm.
More information on the location http://www.monkscafe.se/

Want to come along email me richard@kiwisinn.com and I can give you more details.

You are more than welcome to join us on Friday.
Cheers

You are welcome to join us.
Look two post up for the location.

Cheers

hi
my name is  Apple from Philippines.
and i am new in stockholm also :)
if anyone interested to meet up it would be great :)
add me on facebook    anne_curtis567@yahoo.com

hi all im ,oveing next frieday  to sweden any new friends :)

Hi all. I'm Paulo from Philippines. I'm new in stockholm, I just arrived last month. I'm 27 and currently staying in Bromma. I haven't been around yet and hopefully I could find someone here who I could hang out with. Maybe a game of billiards or a few bottles of beer :D I'm getting bored in the apartment