Looking for friends in Stockholm

Hej!My name is Lily and I'm recently moved to Stockholm and would really like to meet new friends to hang out with! Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Lilly, welcome to Expat.com :)

It might help if you dropped a few lines with a short presentation of yourself, such as what are you doing in Stockholm? what are your hobbies?

We have also moved your message to Stockholm's forum to enable more accurate contacts for you.

Have a nice day further :)

we r also  new in here,and would like to make new friends.so feel free to contact us.0736948959

HI
I AM MAHMOUD FROM UK .VERY HANDSOME SEXY,29.I AM LOKING FOR FREINDS IN SWEDEN.

Hi MAHMOUD, could you please avoid using caps lock on the forum. Thank you. and note that you are not on a dating site.

(moderated: no ads please)

Hi Lilly and dominsweden :)

My name is deni, if you free... we can meet up in town. Let me know :)

Take care

Hi Lily and dominsweden,

I am interested in meeting new friends. I am also new to stockhom. you can reach me at 0702560275

Thanks,
Raj

hey , me and my friend want to share an accomodation for 15 days in stockholm , if any one interested than pls contact , we will pay the rent for entire one month.

KJBKB B?

Hi all!!

i am new to stockholm to, i am interested in meeting up and finding new friends if anyone up for it?

Thank you

Hi,

I am not really new in Stockholm, but would be glad to meet up, especially to speak French and to hang around. Tell me when you are available (you can send a private message if you like) and we will decide a place and time :)

Hello or rather Hej ! Similar to you guys , im fairly new to Stockholm , its been a week since i have been here and im looking forward to meet up with some people , to possibly broaden my horizons . hang out and make friends from any walks of life...

HJGJUIGKJHKLH

Hello OUSS,

Can you please avoid posting your phone number in all your messages. Beware of spammers!! Please use the private message instead.

Regards

Hi my name is bill I m 39 I have just come from Spain and I would like to know new friends in Stockholm.
I m cool open-minded person with a great sense of humor so feel free to call me to my Mobil phone 0738917460
my e mail is :[email protected]
I have just started to study Swedish language so I would like to know Swedish persons whom like for ex to bitter their Spanish  that way I can bitter my Swedish also.
Adios y gracias!

hi

how are u(everybody), i am very new here in stockholm , i am from india and my name is Om perkash and  got a job here in stockholm also doing study. i am looking new friends in stockholm who can speak english.

regards
OM

Welcome on the forum Perkash ;)

thanks yud

Hi,

Best regards.

Hello everybody!

I've been living in Stockholm for almost a month and made no friends. I'm 23 and I'll be here for another month.
I'd like to meet somebody for a beer or a chat! :)
Let me know, bye!!!

Making friends in Hell is more easier ouss ,I m no more living in Stockholm thanks god !

hi
love to meet

hi!!!
i am Apple from Philippines and i am new in stockholm too..
i love to meet new people and it would be nice to organize and meet up ;)
free to send me a private message here ...

@geraldmood12, could you please introduce yourself?

Thanks,
Harmonie.

i agree finding friends here is so hard thank God i started sfi so i  have friends  now  my friend i met here shes amazing but as i said sweden is hard to make friends

why its hard to make friends ?

Hi Lily, how're you ?
did you like Stockholm ?
Have a nice day :)

Hi heart1,

Welcome on Expat.com :)

Please note that this thread is dated 2012.. feel free to start a brand new thread on the Stockholm Forum with all your questions or for sharing helpful information :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Check out  the meetup groups here !:
http://www.meetup.com/cities/se/stockholm/

The easiest way to make friends is to join social groups !

hello , i'am germain I'am looking a news freinds aroud stockholm to hang out, to in the restaurant, make shoping etc.

hi. I currently came in Stockholm. I am looking for a friend who have a good sense of humor. If there is anyone, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks a lot

Hello. I am glad you sent me message. Either am I. I am new here. I am willing to make a good friend. I would not mind changing email address. How about you. What do you think?