Looking to hang out with 'gal' friend/s

Hi to all wonderful chickies out there!!!!! I think its about time I get me some cool gal friends to hang out with!!!!!! Just sick of spending weekends home alone while my bf goes out and have some cool times... I used to think, thats OK but not so sure anymore... LOL. Poor guy, love him to death but also get annoyed. becasue I miss my galfriends the most. I am from NZ (in my 30s shhhh.....) but living here in Stockholm for a little while now. Just have not been able to make friends (not that I am unplesent or anything:) LOL just have not had many opportunity to do that. I would just like to hang or chill out, go fika with or dancing or movies, some gal talks... Just have some good quality cool girl times together. Really do not know how this works, never tried anything like this before. Quiet new but if anyone out there feels the way I do, please contact me... It will be cool to meet some new people..... Take care you all. Hope you all are enjoying the gorg. sunshine:)

Welcome on Expat.com longwhitecloud :)

Thank you.

u guys keen to meet up.. aussie from london living in stockholm.. sorry I know girls only but couldnt resist haha

Hi Demi and longwhitecloud! I read both of your texts and it seems like you two are in the same situation as I am. Bored of sitting some times alone at home in the evenings, when Stockholm shows it's bests sides. Feels so stupid to go out alone or all the time with my boyfriend. Some gal company could be fun some times. And as you both wrote, I ain't a wierdo either, just moved here, worked a lot and haven't had the chance to get to know people ;) All my wonderful and lovely friends are in Finland and I miss them a lot! Luckily it's near, so it's easy to visit them, but I can't travell there all the time, now that my life is here. Let me know if you two want to hang out some time and have a glass - or two - with some gal talks :)

hey!!

Both girls. I am definatly in the same situation. Would love to meet up and hang out. Need help learning Swedish too! Feel free to get back to me!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow i feel you!!!! i love my fiance as well but i just NEED some new girl friends to hang out with alone and get drunk u know lol we girls are just silly & fun! so holla at me and send me in private  xoxox

Been here a loooooooong time but spent the years studying and working now it is time to have a social life... no weirdo and i speak swedish too

I am keen to meet up too. I'm originally from Australia and just moved to Stockholm a couple of weeks ago from Uppsala :)

We should tr and meet up soon maybe one afternoon

hej ! I donŽt need to say what I feel when Im sitting home and have nothing to do and having boring time you described it so good I feel exactly same :(  If you will have a fika I would like to join just send me text and I m learning swedish if anyone is interested to have someone to study with Im here !

hi
i am girl and live in stockholm
no harm in friendship and have some good time
if u intrested me know  we can have coffee
so send email i will send reply
[email protected]
Cheers

Hej girls !
who want to join next saturday at 15h at wayneŽs coffee Odengatan 62
113 22 STOCKHOLM
T-bana odenplan
please confirm if you join here so everyone can see and know :)
donŽt hesitate ;)

Dounia

Hi Rachel ! this fika is still for tomorrow so you are welcome not so many girls replay here but one girl sheŽs interested and want to join also she sent me a message .... I will be there :) just confirm and if need my phone number send a message !
vi ses

Hi, same situation as yours. I arrived last year and I dont have so much friends, all of them I meet for my boyfriend. I need a girl group hang up with. learn Swedish, improve Inglish too, have a beer, and so on.
I hope we meet.
Laura

hello
girls I really identify myself with most of you, I just moved to Stockholm where I live with my bf and I would love to have a good time with some friends.
I looking foward meet new gilrs friends :)
Anne

Hi
same situation, if some of you is interested you can contact me [email protected]:):)

Hi girls!
I am more or less in the same situation with no friends to have some quality or a sometimes fun time together :)
Have been a student, still into research, but life here becomes unbearably lonely at times.
Hope to hear from you. :)