Looking for work

Hello I'm Algerian girl work now on USA company Thermo Fisher in Algeria, I sell devises for rapid  testing cardiac and biochemistry I also study 3 years biology also diploma on marketing in private school and certificate successful of training Thermo Fisher in  Dubai. I speak English French Arabic a little Turkish but I already learn Turkish  I'm also professional in beauty hair, skin, makeup, fashion. I need respectful job I work hard if the opportunity good thanks for helping

Adverts are not allowed on the open forums so perhaps I could invite you to post in "Jobs" at the top of this page.

Hello my name is Ali, leaving in Istanbul and manager in a hair dresser saloon which is being in 5 stars hotel, actually I can't promise for job but I saw that you had experience as hair dresser so I would like to be in contact with you...

AlyQ wrote:

Hello my name is Ali, leaving in Istanbul and manager in a hair dresser saloon which is being in 5 stars hotel, actually I can't promise for job but I saw that you had experience as hair dresser so I would like to be in contact with you...

Hello imam interresed by tour offer

Hello i am new in Istanbul an i am looking for job
My field is marketing fianance and logistics but i am open also to other job such as fashion ,top model.

Hello everyone,

@ Djegna deborah > This is to remind you that you have already placed your adverts in the Jobs in Istanbul section. Employers will get in touch with you through your ad if ever they find your CV appealing.

[Topic closed]

Closed