POEA Licensed Agency for Turkey

Hello everyone!

I'd like to say sorry for all those messages i haven't replied yet.Especially to my fellow filipinos who were asking me about the agency,the process,the fees and everything i did   before coming here.
This thread is actually for my fellow filipinos here around Turkey and for those who are planning to come here. Just to sum up everything. I don't have enough time to reply every messages i got from anyone everyday. My phone will explode(lol!!exaggerating 😂😁)

So,first...,i had a help from an Agency in coordination with my Host family(employer). We worked with Gerdin Manpower which is based in Ermita,Manila.Even if i got them directly,he was advised by the Phil.Embassy in Ankara,to get an agency from Philippines to work the process.Since i got here thru a direct application,me and my employer agreed that they should be the one paying the whole process including my airfare. But not all employers are like mine.(Just lucky enough!)I didn't spend any cents/peso in the process.
And,about the processing fees he paid around 2000usd or more i guess,(not so sure),its like 8000TL a discounted fee from Turkey and Philippines,as he told me.It took us 2months to process all the papers(bec.it was a rush),i don't know what's the exact/span of months to process for a regular application.Anyway,and i got here thru a working visa.If you'll ask me of how i got my host family,its another story 😁😂

I hope i answered some of your querries.
Just reply me here,if you still need some infos/clarifications regarding the process/fees/agency.

Jen😉

Hi, thanks for an Idea about Gerdins International Manpower Inc.  I'm currently in philippines but really want to work in Turkey.  I had already my employer in Turkey which is located in Antalya, Turkey as I'm direct hire. But the problem we do not know how can arrange documents for turkey. And when I search Gerdins agency, Then contact them directly, they said if direct hire, they cannot be able to handle then they told me to go to POEA because they said poea will start my processing papers, but when I go to poea to inquire about my case, they said they cannot be handle processing for turkey unless if I use agency to handle it. I do not know how we can find the right agency to arrange my papers for turkey.

Contact me i can help you and your employer for the documents needed and your legal processing in poea and other. Poea will not teach you on how you will do and the documents needed of your employer.

hi! i see you know everything about how to process the papers in the philippines for turkey, im interested to know more, i m working with an agency here in turkey and i desperately need a contact/partner agency in the philippines to help us bring worker here. can you please contact me privately.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : You are required to write only in english on the anglophone forums. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Called me to my whatsapp no.***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi!
I'm interested on how you got a direct employer  in Turkey ?
Can you please tell me where can I find direct employer???
Thank you

Hi Ms. Jen, I just want to know what if you have a boyfriend in Turkey and would also want to work in Turkey so it would be easy for us to see each other. What process should we do?Do you have an idea?

thanks in advance.

arah

Hello carlo! Can you help to find an employer in turkey?I currently now in philippines but i am ex abroad in hongkong.I really need a job now.thank you😀

Hi ms. Jen. Is it possible to work in istanbul in a hotel for a filipinos?

She went back phil about a year ago. Every information you need is already provided.
So basically yes you may find jobs as hotel clerk or receptionist

How about nanny or housekeeper Sir?
I want to apply.

''can i know a address of agency still open 2019..thank u 🤗

Can u help me to find employer there in turkey pls!..i really want to work there

Hi maam how to apply house keeper

any update?

Hi i want t apply housekeeping

I'm looking for poea lincense agency for turky

anybody can help me to work as a nanny in turkey? if any one need a helper i can be a good one to help your family..thank you and god bless

What agency you applied?

How to apply as nanny in Turkey?

How much cost of gerdin agency.without visa only contract.

I have an agency about nanny in Turkey. But I need to help about how can I bring filipino from philipines? What is the procedure? I need some agent, do you know any agent about taking care of this?

Hi sir I also have an employer want to hire me direct from turkey can you help us too? How can I contact you?

Hello,Mam
Mam. Interested to apply any position to Turkey's country
Am ex abroad to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait and now am here in Jordan and this September I finish my contract
I hope you may help me to find a job to Turkey
country thanks so much read my  message

May I know if they have job vacancies for tutor, nanny or caregiver

WArning: For all Filipinos who want to get a job in Turkey. be careful and apply for jobs only by trusted agencies ( not fake agencies or individuals). otherwise, you may end up in the hand of human traffickers who they can use you as a sex slave. be extremely cautious. Remember you are an easy target for them as you are desperate for a job.

Be careful and don't trust everyone. do your application through immigration or trusted agencies. Dubai is the best place for Filipinos and the safest town on earth.

Hello sir/ madam ,have great day to all members of your family,my name is Olivia ventura ,I'm from Philippines ,52 of age widow in have 4 kids to raise , I search and try to find a good job by using internet and I'm so enterested to work in turkey as housemaid ,I have been experienc for 15 yrs ,I do cooking, cleaning,all household chores ,taking care of kids and eldest ,hoping my age is not problem to apply for this job ,and hoping to choose me . Thank you                     
                              Yours,truly
Olivia Ventura

Hi I'm interesting to work in Turkey but I don't know where I start to process.

@Jenlay 
Hello, good day... I am Nelissa, I recently have my NCII housekeeping together with my collegue planning to work abroad. I would like to know if there's any work related to our qualification. We are planning to be a cleaners. Hoping for your response. Thank you

@Blesy hi may i know where you get hired? Direct hire what i mean

Hello everyone I'm interested to work in Turkey where can apply? thanks
Hello everyone,

@asperaj, could you please drop an advert in the Jobs in Turkey section ?

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

@VicisaKey  how to apply from turkey

Hello po maam im gretchel from philippines i want to aply as a nanny or any job available to turkey i want to know the agency