Dentist looking for a job ?

Am a dentist graduated from Iraq and still didn't take the qualification exam but am looking for a job in the mean time ? if there is a center or clinic that needs english and Arabic speaking dentist . thank u ^^

Perhaps getting the qualification first would serve you better, in order to serve others.

For internships, you can post/search on the following link.

http://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-eas … hcare.html

Good luck!

Ayşa :

Am a dentist graduated from Iraq and still didn't take the qualification exam but am looking for a job in the mean time ? if there is a center or clinic that needs english and Arabic speaking dentist . thank u ^^

try the american hospital in istanbul

Am qualified to work ...I mean didn't take the qualification exam in here which is in turkish ..I already said I have graduated and ended my degree ...

I understand Ayse, that is why I also did not suggest getting the 'degree' but 'qualification'. That would be the first step anyway in order to get a legit job for which I guided you to the forum link. Hope this clarifies things.

Good luck

Ayşa :

Am qualified to work ...I mean didn't take the qualification exam in here which is in turkish ..I already said I have graduated and ended my degree ...

Yea !!! I see ... Thank u anyway for the link .

No problem,
Good luck!

Ayşa :

Yea !!! I see ... Thank u anyway for the link .

i am a dentist with 12 years of experience in india. Moved to Makezefendi, Istanbul. looking for a job with a dentist or in a hospital. speaks Hindi and English. Trying to learn Turkish as well.

Hi simerpayal,

Feel free to create a detailed resume under the Jobs in Istanbul section of the website to gain more exposure.

Good luck

Chris
Expat.com

i heard that this law was abolished!? I mean foreign dentists can work in turkey now is that right ??

the law stays the same, no change.

Hi there! I'm interested in working as a dentist in istanbul! What are the requirements about language or assigning in a dental association? Generally is there any procedure that I have to follow in order to work there? Thanks in advance!