Thinking of moving to Ethiopia

Hi everyone i m thinking of moving to Ethiopia. Because life in europe is meaningless ( my life  is train,work and sleep)as the french say boulot metro dodo so i want to change . i would like to be able  to enjoy life while working. any ideas how i can make this happen? :) thank you

Am sure you will be less stressful here...first try to locate a job for you and if you got one it would be smooth after that...We can always have the decision to make oneself happy; do what makes you happy

Welcome on Expat-blog merontef! :)

merontef wrote:

Hi everyone i m thinking of moving to Ethiopia. Because life in europe is meaningless ( my life  is train,work and sleep)as the french say boulot metro dodo so i want to change . i would like to be able  to enjoy life while working. any ideas how i can make this happen? :) thank you

Hi meron welcome to the Blog. I know how it feels in Europe at this time. I moved from London 4 years ago and doing well.There are a lots of Job around in Ethiopia at the moment depending on what your profession is and expats are highly in demand beside the government is working on hiring expats as foreigner(wage rate)as well as benefiting as local.Send me a message in my box for further information on how you can look for a job there are recruitment agencies operating in Addis Ababa I will forward the addresses to you.

I look forward to hear from you.

All the Best