Good restaurants in Busaiteen ??

Does anyone know of any good restaurants in Busaiteen?

Googled, but cudnt find any good names to refer. I can check around and get back. does that work?

somethingnew wrote:

Does anyone know of any good restaurants in Busaiteen?

dear which kind of resturents, theree is Abraj, and Mc donat type
there and not like restaurents as in juffair. dear, do u lke chilli or spicy food. if u rnew in the town, I wll show u some

I'm looking for local cuisine for reasonable prices, like wahids. I like Lamb Chops, mix grills, grilled chicken, shawarma etc….. I've been to Abraj and they are pretty good.

cris4ang wrote:

Googled, but cudnt find any good names to refer. I can check around and get back. does that work?

that works thanks

Mix grill is  best in Hoora near petrol station. Iskandroon grill, i saw lots of foreiners there. that wil be from me,
send massge for fixture

If you are looking for local sumptuous food, then you might have to visit the city - Hoora, juffair, adliya - to name a few.

"branded" junk food, yes is available near the airport avenue or at the souq. btw.. the souq might have varities per your choice though. Might wanna check there as well before the haul until the city.

somethingnew wrote:
cris4ang wrote:

that works thanks

I work in Busaiteen and have not found anything decent to eat in the area at all. In fact all of Muharraq is a gastronomic desert. Only places to eat are south of the bridges in Adliya, Seef and Manama. Forget the rest.

coolibaz wrote:

I work in Busaiteen and have not found anything decent to eat in the area at all. In fact all of Muharraq is a gastronomic desert. Only places to eat are south of the bridges in Adliya, Seef and Manama. Forget the rest.

Wahid's Pastries has pretty good pizza's for 700fils
I'm not good with directiosn but here is the number 173-343-00.

Why Busaiteen, since its a new (reclaimed land) all u find there are houses....and new buildings... overall bahrain is so small that it just takes minutes to reach.. as far as restaurants, adliya, aali complex has a lot of variety.... asian, italian check out the yellow pages... give them a call and book up ur table...

i live nearby.... and have been goin for early morning jogs at the extreme reclaimed area of busaiteen sea side.