Cruise dinner in bahrain

Hey everyone, first of all wishing you all Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

I was wondering if there are any ship or boat cruise around here in Bahrain, because I was thinking of a cruice dinner for the Christmas or New Year's eve. I've been trying to search online but if anyone knows or has any idea of it then please do share it with me that would be very helpful to me thanks

I certainly haven't heard of anything.

You can charter a boat but not sure if it includes food.  And as far as I am aware there is still a curfew on the waterways between the hours of 6pm and 4am so you are unlikely to find anything in the evenings.

Not one of those things you can do in Bahrain I am afraid.

thanks scott for the info i'll still ask around a bit maybe i can get something

There were a few places at the Marina Club that did evening cruises in the sea between Manama and Muharraq. Not exactly dinner cruises, but pleasant and enjoyable 2 hours on a boat. I cannot remember the name of the company, but it is at the Marina Club. They had light refreshments on board when my wife and I did this a few years back. Perhaps you could check at the Marina Club - these companies probably still do such evening boat rides.

Thanks man i'll check it out for sure