Some advise on Oman jobs

sir
I m jobs in Oman LLC company but I not satisfied my job or work  so I some advise  to you
I come here in April 2016  as an storekeeper  work on system Ro. 90 basis salary my interview  in India and interviewer said you come work my company I see your work and performans after 3 month increment  your salary  but this time end off 8 month but no here system  and no salary increment  I m total work on manual but  I m very depretion this time I said company chairman but no any action
Sir I come back India  so any to you
Plz sir tell me  what I do
****//

Hi vijaykumargupta,

I gather that you are not happy with your job, your salary, and the processes being followed in your company. And so you would like to go back. Correct ?

The first question is, do you have a proper employment contract signed by you and by your employer / sponsor ?

Are there any discrepancies in what has been agreed there and what you have experienced after coming to Oman, in terms of your job profile, salary details and others like accommodation, etc ?

If it is all as per your work contract, then you can do nothing about it, since this is something which has been mutually agreed between you and your employer prior to your coming to Oman.

But if there are discrepancies between what is agreed and what is given, then you can take up the issue seriously and get redressal from the Ministry of Manpower / Indian Embassy, etc.

It all depends on your employment contract.

You can still resign and leave the country amicably if you settle all the expenses which would have been incurred in bringing you over by your employer.

Thanks sir,
For advise me
I  singed agreement  90 riyal + 20 riyal (food  allow.....) for 2 year
Sir my English grammar  is not good
Sir r u know Hindi