Looking for a room to rent! (Advice needed por favour)

Hey Guys,

I am looking to rent a room in Mexico City close by to reforma. I have looked on Air Bnb but can imagine there is cheaper ones around.

My budget is around $180 (USD) per month. I love Roma and codesa but can imagine is almost impossible to find a room in my price range.

Can anyone suggest where to find a room, or even better is anyone renting a room?

Advice is welcome!

Muchas gracias Amigo's 🇲🇽 🇬🇧

Hi Gtaylor,

You can try to post an advert for your accommodation search on the housing in Mexico city section.

Good luck.

Condesa and Roma seems to start at 6,000 mnx. I love the areas, but can't afford to live there. Try on the other side of Reforma in the colonias of San Rafael, Santa Maria, and Granada.

Thanks for reply! Yeah I can see that. I have looked at a few places in Coyocan which seems to be really nice and within my budget.

Hello Gtaylor,
Can you please share with me or advise me how can I also find a nice room or Studio in Coyoacan ?
I need to find something very soon and I have no clue where to search a part from Airbnb.. and the fact that I don't speak Spanish makes the communication with the people even harder!