THERE IS A LIMIT IN REAL ESTATE ADS IN EXPAT.COM?

I'm a new user in this website, and looks like all I do is bad, they send me advices and advices..

So I want to know if can I be ban publishing too much properties in 'housing'?

Some people are never happy.
You get to post free adverts on this and a lot of other free of charge platforms, but you start a complaining thread.

The site is a mutual help forum designed to aid expats with issues in moving to a new country, not an advertising site for you.

Adverts are a bonus, not the point of this site.

Well, my businness is for help expats.

not trying bother!

I just want to know, because a lot things that I published, Expat deleted, and is frustrated!!!

I dont wanna weisting time publishing for be deleted, is nothing for answer like that!

Can you answer my question please?

If you posted adverts (with or without contact details) on the open forums, they would get deleted as adverts are not allowed on the forums.
Adverts clutter up the forums making them impossible for members to use to get advice about expat issues.
I've deleted something like 10 or so this last hour, so you can image how many there are every day.

The code of conduct gives you a pretty good idea of the basic rules.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=191102

JOBS AND HOUSING SECTIONS:

If you want to post a job offer or if you are looking for a job, please post on the Ecuador Jobs section.

If you are looking for an accommodation or want to offer one, please go to the Ecuador Housing section.

ADVERTISING:

The forum is not aimed at helping you to promote your company and products. If your thread is of a commercial nature, please use the dedicated sections: we invite you to register in the Ecuador Business directory or to have a look at our Advertising page.

Thank you.

I'm learning

Closed