Saher Payment

OUCH!!!  My company never told me I had violations (4) so all my fines doubled.  Went to pay yesterday but didn't do it right.  Found out it went up SR200 in one day!  Paid it today at my SAMBA ATM.  Choose Payments/Transfer, then Traffic violations, then MOI, then just use your IQAMA number as beneficiary and follow the prompts.  They want ALL of it when you pay.  Tough pill to swallow.

Ohh its so sad.. :( It happend to me last year.. The also doubled my voilation from 400 to 900 Riyals.. :(

CivEngr wrote:

OUCH!!!  My company never told me I had violations (4) so all my fines doubled.  Went to pay yesterday but didn't do it right.  Found out it went up SR200 in one day!  Paid it today at my SAMBA ATM.  Choose Payments/Transfer, then Traffic violations, then MOI, then just use your IQAMA number as beneficiary and follow the prompts.  They want ALL of it when you pay.  Tough pill to swallow.

Ouch mate, have been trying to see if I have picked up any through the website but it has not been working.

Easiest way is to:

Dial 01-2928888  (some times due to congestion you may need to try again at a later time - say midnight)
Press 2 for english
press 1 for traffic tickets
enter IQama ID followed by #
Press 1 to confirm your id entered in above step
You will hear  "No traffic tickets registered.." else violations
will be listed

Cheers

Before, I thought somebody was taking a picture of me that a balloon popped up in my head asking myself, "Am I that captivating?" Later did I know that it was flashes taken for overspeeding cars! Sigh. LMAO!

Better to check it from time to time if u got violation or not...
make it a habit.. even once in a week...
even daytime, saher cars are around and since the sun is up there will be no flash so you wont notice if they got a pic of you or not.. smile always!!!lol
Alhamdulilah, they havent got my picture yet...hehehe :DD:D:D

There is a better way to get your cell no subscribed for alerts,
am searching for the procedure and will update here or if any one please guide us all on how to register our mobile to get auto alerts in case of violation...
cheers