Family reunion

I'm tunisian, my husband obtained maltese citizenship by naturalisation. .. and we think of moving to live in malta in January 2017... we have two kids...
So my question is : if we just go to malta with a visa,then what do we have to do ? Visa extention?  Or ask for residency permit?
And what about our kids? How can they learn maltese?  Because it's too late for the school year....

Well, that's what what I wanted to know....
Thank you for any answer 😉

Hello, no one can help us please ??????😭😭😭😭

If your husband now has Maltese Citizenship I would have thought you could all just move to Malta, but I would check with the Maltese Embassy in Tunis, assuming there is one and they should also be able to tell you about schooling.

Ok, thanks a lot for your comment 😊

New topic

Questions and answers about formalities

Ask your question
Information Leaflets
By RayAucote
EU Citizens e-residency process & Health Care info.
By redmik
Moving to Malta from Canada
By Teresainc
English Electrician looking to relocate to Malta with family
By Gary-the-Sparks
info documents to live and work in Malta
By Gaetano.Basile
Info document
By Gaetano.Basile

Expatriate health insurance in Malta

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Malta

Moving to Malta

Find tips from professionals about moving to Malta

Travel insurance in Malta

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Malta

Flights to Malta

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Malta